Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears

As they say, life does not always go well. Even though Taehyung experienced severe hardships in life, and lost important people in Taehyung's life, he is very grateful, because there is a Jeon Jungkook who truly loves him at all his imperfections.

Even if they say that they did not meet in a good way or situation, it did not hinder what they have at present. Jungkook's siblings were happy to know that he had finally offered his beloved marriage.

Jin supports his cousin, and Jimin can hardly believe this news, he is very happy because his friend will finally be happy too. Jungkook's father also accepted it.

Everyone in their family supported them.

But fate can play a damn role in Taehung's life. A month after the marriage proposal, everything started to change. A day Taehyung never thought it would happen in his life.

Taehyung's eyes were drowsy and his eyes were still closed as he caressed his boyfriend spot next to him, he opened his eyes and rubbed them with the back of his hands. He frowned and pout, wondered where Jungkook was. He slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. About half an hour later he came out of the bathroom, while choosing what to wear, the corner of his eye caught a piece of paper on the table. He read it smiling.

Wearing simple clothes, a light purple long sleeve and a black slack, he look at his reflexion in the mirror. Then he go out from their room and walk to the dining room where he saw Mina preparing his breakfast.

 Then he go out from their room and walk to the dining room where he saw Mina preparing his breakfast

(Oh damn, that ass tho😁)

Mina greeted him and Taehyung returned it with a very sweet smile. After eating he looked at his watch and then went out the door. Because he does not know how to drive, Yugyeom has become his personal driver. The two quickly got along and became friends.

Yugyeom drive him to the office and when they were at the main entrance, Yugyeom bid goodbye. Taehyung nodded then entered the building with a smile and smiled back at those who greeted him.

"What if Mr. Kim sees them? What can he do?" Taehyung heard a staff pass behind him. He stopped walking and then looked in the direction of the woman and her companion. Out of sheer curiosity he secretly followed them, heading to the department where Jimin works.

To tell that those bitch still talking a little bit loud entering the bathroom, not noticing the brunette carefully hiding from them.

"That's the real girlfriend of Mr. Jeon. She's the first love of him." He heard the woman says upon entering one of the empty compartment while the other enter the other. Taehyung stood infront of the compartments door to hear it clearly.

"So..meaning Mr. Kim is just he's past time?" The other ask. Taehyung dont know what he should feel. He want to get out from there,but his mind's telling him to stay and listen to them.