Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)

Oh...smut ahead d and if you are not that comfortable reading it,please just skip this chapter.

And this will be my first ever smut,so bare with me if you find it not good enough.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

On the second day of their vacation in  Maldives, Jungkook said that he would bring Taehyung to somwhere else. So he told him to be prepared  and Taehyung was happy about it. While he was in the room, Jungkook went to the living room and he found his hyungs there laughing and talking. 

"Hyung, Tae and I are leaving, we will be back after two days."  he said and throw himself into the empty seat next to Jin. 

"Is it a honeymoon?"  Yoongi teased.  Jungkook raised an eyebrow and then shook his head with a smile.  He felt Jin tap his shoulder and look at him,

"Take it easy, kook. You know my cousin is a virgin. Dont be too rough,yeah?"  smirking, Jin said and then winked.  Jungkook blushed and then pretended to cough.  They were chatting that they had no idea that theres someone with them knows nothing about it. While Jimin looks at them and is confused as to what they are talking about.

"What honeymoon?"  he suddenly asked and then those in the living room noticed the astonished young man. 

"Wait, I'm the one assigned to cook today."  said jin and stood up to avoid Jimin.  He frowned and followed the young man who hurried to the kitchen.  "

Hoseok, hyung --- "

"aist, I have a date with the one I met yesterday at the beach." Hoseok lied as he turned his back and walk away.  Namjoon and Jungkook looked at each other then slowly walk away too.

"Try to leave here too and you will regret it," Jimin threatened his poor boyfriend who was about to stand up. 
"What do you mean by Jungkook's honeymoon?"  he said facing his boyfriend.  Yoongi scratched his head so hard and calmed his boyfriend that was about to explode with the intense restraint of his anger because they were ignoring him.

"I'm not the right person to say this, calm down, you will know it one day. Let's just wait for jungkook himself to say, yeah?"  he said calmly to his boyfriend. Jimin calm down and just pouted when Yoongi didn't dare to tell him about it. Yoongie stand up and kiss his lips before picking Jimin in bridal and the other yelp due to sudden shock but curled his arms to his boyfriend's neck.

Taehyung's Pov:

While I was fixing my belongings, Jungkook left me and went to the living room.  I thought about where he was going to take me and I smiled when suddenly something popped into my mind.  I close my eyes and I feel myself thinking about some  dirty scenes with Jungkook.  I shook my head and then pinched both my cheeks to dispel what I was thinking.

"Damn it, taehyung. You're too dirty and gross." 

"so what? there is nothing wrong if I give him my virginity, I can do nothing because I have signed an agreement."  I sighed and stood up, walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"This is it. One time big time decision. I will give myself to him."  I said in my mind.

  I was washing when I heard the room door open, I peeked and saw Jungkook smiling looking at the meduim size suitcase I had arranged earlier.  I secretly watched him and I fantasized about the beauty of his face, my eyes went to his sturdy arms, I  swallowed up as my eyes went down.  I did not think that in my intense stare I did not realize that he was in front of me.  I was surprised when he bent down a little and put his index finger under my chin and lifted it gently and now both staring into each other's eyes.  I felt a intense electricity all over my body and I also suddenly felt the heat flowing through my veins.