chapter one // first day.

i would just like to say that the girl in the picture up there isn't kate or alison! you can imagine them to look however you want them to, and im a sucky writer by the ways haha, enjoy!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

i softly pressed my hand onto the annoying alarm clock that wakes me up for.. school. the thing i despised the most.

it took me a while to get up from my comforting bed, y'know, since it was the first day of my junior year and my sleeping schedule has been all over the place, but once i did, i picked out an outfit for a place that the law forces me to go to.

i opened up my closet and walked inside. it wasn't so huge but it's big enough to fit all of my clothes and shoes. i wasn't so big on the whole fashion thing..

i looked through all of the clothes hung on hangers and debated on what to wear, this was the hugest struggle of any other school day.

i ended up putting on a grey v neck long sleeved shirt, with some part of the shirt tucked into my light washed ripped hollister skinny jeans. i then put on my mocassions and rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

once all of that was done with, i put my blonde medium length hair into a sloppy bun, put on some mascara, grabbed my dark green army coat along with my bookbag and then waited for my best friend, alison to come and pick me up like she does every weekday for school.

BEEPBEEPBEEP!

i then gave my mother a quick hug goodbye and walked out of the house.

"hey babe!" alison exclaimed.

"hey.. JUNIOR!" i shouted once i got into her new car that she received for her birthday.

"are you ready for today? cause im definitely not." she said in a less peppy tone.

"of course im not, but we'll get through the day together, just like we did for the past 6 years!" i reassured her.

"alright well, let's go!"she said.

let's see what this school day will consist of..