Episode 1

Arnav was sitting on the chair wondering his fate. 

Memories of his late wife flashes in front him. He goes near the photo frame of his wife.

Arnav(With tears in his red eyes): What if nothing had happened on that day!!! ......

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Few years back,

Arnav finds Manini hanging under the room. He shouts and takes her body...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Though now at present he remodeled the room and kept no fan.

Nani knocks the door.

Nani: Chote,open the door...

After sometime,

Arnav gets up and answers.

Arnav: What happened Nani??

Nani: Chote, I want you to eat your breakfast.

Arnav: Not now!

Nani persuaded him only in vain.

Khushi on the other end,

Khushi: Arav, get up!!! It's late !!! Offoh!! Why are you still sleeping?? You have got to go to your school. Otherwise you'll get bad grades. Come on!!!

Arav: Mom... 5 mins please....

Khushi: It's getting late for me as well. I have to go to my office.

Khushi is working as a designer in a startup company. The only breadwinner of the family. She had to go for a job. But her dreams were different.

Soon Arav wakes up and rushes to his school after several taunts by his mom. But before going she pecks him.

Garima: Why are you scolding him beta?? He is just a small child. Let him be na....

Khushi(seriously): No mom!!! I will give him the best childhood. He has to come up in life!! He has to prove everyone what he is.... he must prove them all in such a way that nobody would ask who his father is.....

By now everyone remained silent. 

Khushi goes to her bedroom running and silently vents out her tears.