Episode 8

Arnav: But did we have any progress in this 7 years? Shyam was about to begin this case. But then he got the project and went abroad. If not we would have solved it prior. I really don't have the power to investigate it deeply as it needs a lawyer's permission also I can't trust anybody else onto it as well. So all these years I waited for him.

Sheetal: But what is the need to investigate a dead person??

Arnav gave an angry glare to her.

Sheetal: Sorry!

Arnav: Though I didn't love her it doesn't mean that I disrespected her. She was my wife! Also just because I stare at her photo the whole day, it doesn't mean that I love her. It means I want to recollect what happened and maybe I might get some clue with our conversation.

Sheetal: Arnav it's high time you need to move on in your life. Forget this . This is killing you!

Arnav: You know what Sheetal.. It's better that you leave.

Sheetal remains mum and thought that it was best to leave. Everyone knows what would happen if ASR gets angry.

Arnav sleeps closing his eyes and sees Khushi. Suddenly he opens his eyes. Soon he gets a dream and few flashes. 

After sometime, he saw himself moaning gutters and blabbed. He saw the cheapest how he could be. 

Suddenly he got another flash seeing a poor child with torn clothes in streets begging . 

Khushi was coming in a benze car with her sunglasses and lowered her window panes and gave the boy a few coins and she goes away.  The boy scurried away from the road happily.

 Arnav goes near the boy running and is shocked to see it as Arav. 

Soon he finds himself having violent sex with someone. The girl looked hazy.

Girl: Ahhh....OOOO. Aaaooon.. ASR Don't stop! Keep going! I want more!

Arnav was moaning a name

Girl(in her orgasmic voice): Aah...oooo....ouch.....

He suddenly woke up panting, his whole body sweating heavily. What was that dream? It sounded so real. He was seeing stuffs from his own eyes. It was like a part of his other life. He felt like watching it from his own perspective.

In Gupta's house,

The next day everyone wakes up and get busy with their works.

Arav goes to his school and realizes that Mayuri doesn't talk with him. Soon he persuades her and they reconcile.

Mayuri: Arav... yesterday I was about to say something to you. I came to know this recently that I am adopted by my parents. Do you remember me crying that day...?

Arav: Yes so what... I mean....sorry....I do pity you.... But how is this connected?

Arav gets hazy what Mayuri is trying to tell him.

Mayuri(hesitatingly): So...can there be a possibility that you too are adopted like me??? I mean you were telling me about your mom's age...

Arav's face dulls. He had tears forming in his eyes. Mayuri calms him down.

Arav(in tears): But why would my mom adopt me if when she would be 18 years probably. At that time I think....you know like one of my neighbours, she would have been in college. Why would someone adopt me when they were in college?

They both wonder.

Suddenly someone was watching them behind. Mayuri gets shocked.

Mayuri: Arav, there is someone who is watching us.

As Arav turns, that person hides.

Arav: What Mayuri..? Who?

Mayuri: No he hid as you turned.

Arav was not in a mood to concentrate. He was upset.

Next day,

Arnav wasn't able to sleep the whole night and calls his doctor early in the morning who happens to also be his friend.

Doctor: Hallo Arnav!! Good morning! anything urgent?

Arnav(sweating): Yes I had a dream and.....

He narrated the dream he had yesterday. He also told about how he felt. There was a pause.

Doctor: It's nothing. But if this dream comes often please call me!

Arnav: Thank you!

Though he didn't know why the doctor asked him to call back if it comes again. He wished that this dream would never come again.