Episode 28

After reaching ecstasy, he again starts kissing her breast.

Arnav(winking at her): I will always come back where I left!

Khushi had tears at her eyes unknowingly. It might be paining for her. Or probably because of the last words he said as it also had another meaning like him coming back to her life.

But ASR was fully on. Her breasts became sour.

Arnav: What is your name?

Khushi was mum.

Arnav(gritting angrily): I am asking one more time!!! what is your name dammit???

But Khushi didn't answer. He got very angry that triggered more of the medicine in him and he did the love making one more time. Soon, the room filled with ASR's moans one more time. Khushi was sleeping still when he was doing it. But this time it was short lived as he knew that since it was her first time, he kept it short unknowingly. The medicine in him made him blabber now. Well he never knew what he was doing before as well.

He kissed her all over her body blabbering something. After exhausting, he wore all his clothes and just before as he goes, he turns back and says to her,

Arnav (drunk): You are so beautiful! I love you! Whoever you are..! I wish I got married to you! 

(At that time, his wife was alive).

He goes out closing the door and couldn't handle more of the spike and falls down unconscious. Soon the hotel guy picks him up and drops him home. The hotel guy knew that it was ASR and it was their regular customer. 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Arnav vents out him spleen and clamoured. He hits his head hard after recollecting the incident. He remembers the doctor's words and Sheetal's blabber. It was

"""" Sheetal: Mmmmm....oooo.....I am bad......ooo... I tricked you......Eeeh......mmm

Sheetal (blabbering in ecstacy): Lost.....Room no 10.......Outside lying.....Aaaon....mmmm go on.....oooo.....

""""

He remembers asking her

"""Arnav: What is your name love?"""

all the way during lovemaking. He then knows why he got that in his dream.

""" Arnav: Khushi! This is your name!"""

Shyam's child is Mayuri and he was actually asking his wife and not Khushi and Arnav is also like her father if Mayuri was his wife's child. He remembers his words in the dream,

"""Shyam: Give me my child ASR! Give it to me! You have my child ASR. You took her away!!! And now my child as well?? """"

Sure enough Arnav took his wife away from Shyam unknowingly. If he had known this before, he could've stopped his wife dying and would have probably got Shyam married to her.

He remembers his words

"""Arnav(winking at her): I will always come back where I left!"""

Sure enough he is back and that too will be her husband a few days later. Thoughts made him uncomfortable with this new revelation. All his dreams were related to each and every scene. Sheetal was the one behind this in his life. If he knew that he had committed this crime, he would have married Khushi. All these years he was separated with Khushi. If he knew that he did this, he would have married her. If Sheetal would have told him that she had spiked him, he might have enquired about his whereabouts in that hotel before and might have arrived at the conclusion years back. The pains that Khushi and Arav faced. He felt guilty.

Sheetal had already ran back home. When everyone were calming them. She thought never to come back in ASR's life otherwise her life will be in danger. 

Arnav: I must not be alive Shyam... I feel like killing myself...I.....I.....I was the one who raped Khushi! That's why whenever I saw her, I felt like I knew her before. How dumb I was! How couldn't I remember the incident before!

He cried hard. Shyam and Anjali too got tears. They have never seen him in this state. Even when his wife had died.

Shyam(also in tears): Don't worry ASR! It was not your fault! You did that without knowing. Just calm down...You need to be strong now okay? It was because of that Sheetal! She must be the one crying now. That idiot spiked your drink! Listen ASR, to deal with this you must do what I say now. Because this will be the ideal thing to do after what happened.

Shyam tells him what to do next.

Khushi on the other hand got panicked as she asked Nani whether Arnav reached home. Arnav sees 25 missed calls from Khushi. As he was seeing this, one more call came from Khushi. He attends it crying.

Khushi : Where were you?

He then asks her how is she.

Khushi: Me?? I am fine as always. What about you? First tell me where you are? Are you safe? I was very much worried Arnavji!

Arnav(crying): Khushi....

Khushi: Yes...Are you allright?

Arnav: Yes I came to Shyam's house there was an urgent work regarding property.

Khushi: Why??? At this time?

Arnav: Yes. Just ignore that Khushi.. I'm alright....I'm heading back home now.

Khushi(Blushing): Arnavji I want to tell you something. I mean reply you back

Arnav(sweating): Ya..tell me....

Khushi: I love you too!

Arnav cut the call and he as couldn't handlemore. He felt like he was not right for her love after what he did to her. Shedidn't deserve him. He cried hard. Shyam calls Nani and tells her that Arnavwill be staying at his house for the day. He informs Khushi the same as he knew that Arnav would not be in a state to inform her.  Soon Anjali was arranging things forArnav to sleep. Shyam tried to talk toAnjali but she shook him off. Her anger was justifiable.