Episode 12

Arnav: Why did you leave him then? Khushi are you out of your brains??? You mustn't leave someone like this.

Khushi: What to do Arnavji.... My life's purpose then became Arav.. Also I tried contacting the hotel person for cctv footage stating the reason. He said he couldn't find it on that day as the camera wasn't working that day on the floors above.

With that she hugs him. He kisses her cheek suddenly. He didn't knwo why he did this. Khushi jerked and runs away. Arnav banged his fist fulminating his advances. This girl is killing him...

Meanwhile it was evening,

Garima meets Nani by chance and they have introduction with themselves. Nani was shocked to know about Khushi.

Nani: Then what did you do?

Garima (crying):Look at the fate Maaji... My daughter's life became a mess. She doesn't have a proper family.

Nani then thinks. Nani asks for Khushi's photo.

Garima was wondering why. She then shows Khushi's photo in her mobile. Nani was ensorcelled. She hadn't seen anyone so beautiful before. She immediately thinks of an idea.

Nani: Can you give Khushi's hands for chote??

Garima was shocked. She didn't expect this..

Nani: Yes... My chote as I told is a widower. I would like to have Khushi as Raizadha's bahu. We just want a simple family.

Garima: But maaji.... Arav...

Nani(reassuring): don't worry Garimaji, we will consider Arav as our own child. I can see the innocence of Khushi by your words. I will be very happy if she marries Chote.

In the evening,

Arnav was thinking about Khushi. Suddenly someone gives him a shock. It was Shyam and behind him was Anjali.

Shyam: Surprise..

Arnav jerked.

Arnav: Shyam!!!

With that he hugged him. He nods at Anjali smiling.

They both chit chat and meet Nani. She too was shocked how he came inside without knowing.

Shyam: I'm a Vakil and I know everything naniji...

With that they settle.

Nani: Chote I have an alliance for you...

Arnav: Not again!!!!

Nani(angrily): NO! you must! this time!!!

Everyone jerked. They haven't seen Nani in this state. Arnav knew that he couldn't help it though this time. Shyam signals Anjali.

Anjali: Come Naniji... I will ask Arnav to come. Don't worry. Let's go and spend time alone. They are going to talk about their business.

Soon Shyam and Arnav settle. Arnav says what he came to know about Khushi. Shyam was shocked.

Shyam: The only thing that makes me wonder is that how could she let it go??

Arnav: Same thing.

Arnav tells her situation to him.

Shyam: I understand. But why are you now concentrating on her case now? (with a raised eyebrow).

Arnav rubbed his back hair. Well he is smitten by her and that's the truth.

Shyam: Okay....Now let's just discuss our case....

In Gupta's house,

Khushi: Arav why aren't you not talking to me properly.. I know... I am your mom.

There was a pause.

Khushi: Tell me Arav...

Khushi angrily pulls him and he cries.

Arav: Mom I know.... I am adopted.

Khushi was shocked.

Khushi: What??? Who told you that.....?

Arav says about his age analysis. Khushi was dumbstruck. She at a corner felt proud that her son started analyzing things smartly.

Khushi hugs him and cries.

Arav breaks the hug and demands his answer.

Khushi: You are not adopted beta....

Arav: Then tell me who is my father!!!!!