Episode 19

Arnav(still angry): Just tell me one thing Khushi...! Are you really interested in marrying me???Or you are just doing this for your parents sake.

Khushi was appalled. She was more shocked to see Arnav reacting this way to her.

Khushi: Sorry.....

Arnav jerked her away and goes back. He then faces his back fisting his palm on the table.

Khushi: Sorry Arnavji....sorry.....

She then keeps her hands on her ears and goes up and down. Arnav sensed something happening behind him and turned to see her and is shocked. How could a mature woman play childish. He never saw this crazy attitude of Khushi before.

Khushi(sobbing): I actually gave you the first invitation Arnavji. Even my parents haven't seen it.

Arnav(cooling a bit): It's ok...But that doesn't justify things.

Khushi: Please tell me what I should do??

Arnav: Listen....what will you.......?

Then naughty ASR got his brains elevated. His anger vanished instantly and he smirked.

Arnav: ok Khushi....! Listen..First stop this.

Khushi got up and was relieved that his voice was alright.

Arnav:Tell me Khushi will you do anything that I ask you to do?

Khushi(nodding like a child): Yes!! Yes!! Arnavji..... anything!

Arnav goes forward to her staring, she is jolted and goes backward. This happens until Khushi hits a wall. He leans forward and their lips are inches apart.

Khushi: Arnnnnavvvji...............what are you doing?

Arnav: You said you'd do anything right Khushi? You mustn't ask these stuffs.

They have an eye lock. Suddenly Aman calls him interrupting. Arnav cussed the time. Khushi runs away as usual.

Arnav(angrily to Aman): Kya!!!

Aman wasn't shocked though as he knew that this was ASR's normal tone. He talked about their file.

Meanwhile on the other end.

Anjali was cooking meanwhile Shyam came from behind and hugged her. Anjali hid her tears. She followed what ASR told her.

Shyam: What happened Rani Sahiba? you are not welcoming me?

Anjali : Nothing Shyamji...

Shyam: What happened RS? are you hiding something from me?

Anjali: No no Shyam why will I?

Her mind was replying him like "It's not me who is hiding anything but you!".

Shyam: Doesn't look like so! Anyways.. let me cut it here. I'm tired now.

Anjali(in her mind): Even I'm tired of your hidings. I'm just waiting for Arnav's nod.

In night,

Khushi called Arnav from her house.

Khushi: Arnavji I'm sorry.....

Arnav: What is this Khushi? Why are you remembering it? It's fine... forget it..............By the way, you told me that you'd do anything for me. I haven't forgotten that.

Khushi blushed.

Arnav: Wow you look so beautiful while blushing.

Khushi has her eyes popped up.

Khushi: How do you know that I'm blushing?

Arnav: Oh!! so my guess was right. So you really are blushing.

Khushi: What?? You are so mean!! Laad Governor kahike!

Arnav: What the! Laad Governor??? Ok Khushi did you call me just to ask sorry again?

Khushi: No actually I wanted to call because I want to invite Anjaliji and her husband.

Arnav was serious now.

Khushi: Arnavji are you listening?

Arnav(coming back): Haan??? yes!! yes!! Okay I'll send you her number.

Arnav sends her number to Khushi. She calls her and Anjali agrees half heartedly after the series of events.

The next day Khushi comes to office. She does her work. Arnav was busy today so he didn't see her since morning. Khushi had worn a special dress to make him happy.

It was evening and other employees left. It was just her. She was waiting for him to come. She knew he was up. 

Khushi and ASR alone!!! This is not gonna end well. Let's see the next one. Next plot might be a little mature.