Episode 15

Arnav(smirking): Khushi if you like being me then I can do so much....

He suddenly pulls her and kisses her cheek. Khushi was appalled. Arnav then realizes what he did and backs off. They have an awkward situation. Arnav curses himself again. Why is he weak infront of her?? His mannish mind makes him trigger as he sees Khushi. Seeing her alone in the room and they both were sitting on the same bed made him even more aroused. Khushi was a bit uncomfortable. What was in her that made Arnav trigger so much.

Arnav: Sorry..

He was surprised how that word came out from his mouth. Soon Khushi was about to get up suddenly she stepped on her dupatta, which was lying down since morning, and slipped on Arnav's lap, he couldn't control. While falling her pallu fell and her breasts rubbed on his face. Our naughty ASR reiterated it and had a smirk. She was about to get up but he stopped her, didn't allow her to put back her fallen pallu as well. He stared at her face, then her neck, then her mounds. Khushi had her eyes closed now. He was staring at her mound breasts like an hungry animal that hadn't eaten for years.

Khushi: Arnavji plz.

Arnav looked at her reaction and her please made him more aroused than ever, again he continued staring at her mounds exploring it with his eyes. Khushi didn't know why she didn't stop him. It was like she too liked this feeling somewhere around the corner.

Arnav(in his professional tone): I have a bad habit Khushi! If something touches my face, I'll press it, lick it hard and suck it all over.

Khushi had her eyes popped. His hands went on her blouse bust, his manhood bulged instantly. Suddenly Khushi shook it off and stood up with a jerk steadying herself putting back her pallu. Arnav cursed himself once again but maintained his professional tone without showing any regret to her this time. Seeing Khushi , Arnav pressed his hand which he had placed on Khushi's chest with the other and licked it and then sucked it. Khushi had her eyes popped with her mouthlike an orb. Then she maintains a distance fearing him.

Arnav: This is just the beginning Khushi! If you don't allow me now in our first step of our marriage, what will you do in our first night?

Khushi blushed a little but maintained a distance stating like she was not interested. With that Arnav went to the washroom attached to their room. Arnav knew it was not only to wash his hands, but to also wash something else. He came back and they were discussing about some other topic. Soon, Arav wanted to see Khushi. Nani was tensed now. Her heart pounded with fear. Arav walked in. Arnav already knew that he was Khushi's son. He just shook his hands and they come out. Soon everyone settle in hall.

Nani look surprised when Arnav was cozy with Arav. Arnav gave a thumbs up to Nani. She was relieved. Khushi too gives a nod. Arnav sees this and is relieved.

Nani: Your bitiya has got magic Garimaji. She made the impossible possible.

Garima(joining her): Yes Naniji... even your grandson has got magic too.

Nani: I don't want to delay the wedding. We will have a simple one in the temple.

Garima: Whatever you say is acceptable Naniji. I am ok with it.

Nani: Considering my health and the situation we will straight have the marriage.

Garima was tensed though as at the short time their lives are changing. She wanted Khushi to get married but it was a shock to her as she didn't know that time is going this soon. They exchanged the plates and it was time for them to depart.

Arnav gave one good look to Khushi. He placed an high five to Arav. Arav hugged him. Arnav felt like he is been hugged by his own son. He didn't know why he felt as such. He had already started feeling like his father.

Khushi saw them and was happy that Arav liked him. Arnav gave him a chocolate that he used to have in his pocket always in case of low sugar. But it was one of the most expensive chocolates. And most importantly, he never shares his stuff with anyone.

Arav: Thank you Uncle!

Nani: Beta not uncle, call him papa hereafter....

Soon she paused and bit her tongue. Getting Arnav to this extent itself was a shock to her. She shouldn't take mean advantage of the situation. But to her surprise,

Arnav: Yes Arav ! I forgot to tell you. It might be new to you. So no burdens. But overtime you must get accustomed to call me dad.

Khushi was happy in tears, but at the same time, she had an unknown fear popped up. Is she going in the right way?

She feels like her marriage is happening too soon. But she at least knew him before.

After everyone clears,

Khushi takes Arav alone to her room.

Khushi: Are you ok with this marriage beta. I mean Arnavji will be.... will be your father.

Khushi's heart was pounding seeing her son's reaction.

Arav: Oh mom, I could finally say that I am very happy! I have a father. I can take Arnav uncle...I mean my papa to Father's day event the next year I guess.

Khushi hugged him with tears. AS soon as shehugged him, an unknown fear crept her. What if his real father comes and claimshim? If that was going to happen atleast she'll know who that imbecile is!