Episode 16

Arav: Oh mom, I could finally say that I am very happy! I have a father. I can take Arnav uncle...I mean my papa to Father's day event the next year I guess.

Khushi hugged him with tears. AS soon as she hugged him, an unknown fear crept her. What if his real father comes and claims him? If that was going to happen atleast she'll know who that imbecile is! Because of him, she had faces so much these years from so many people. Those tauntings, the blames and other insulting words that were said to her. But now she started having the hope that Arnav seemed to be believable. Arav on the other hand thought about the present that his father gave him. That was not Arnav as he knew that he was standing before him, giving the speech on father's day. It was somebody else! It was definitely somebody else! Then he shrugged thinking that now it was better for him to forget it as Arnav is gonna be his father.

At night,

Shyam comes inside,

Shyam: What happened ASR? Rani Sahiba (That's how he calls her here as well) told that you accepted that girl. How is that? You were not interested in marrying anyone. Well you were not interested in your wife either....Oops I mean sorry. Why did you say yes?

Arnav: Shyam it was not any other girl but Khushi herself... My collegue.

Shyam was shocked. He punches him in a teasing manner. Arnav blushed. Shyam was shocked.

Shyam: Wow ASR, do you even know to blush??

Arnav: Cut it out Shyam!! Let's get to this case sooner...

Shyam was staring him.

Arnav: What ?? It's been so many years??? Shall we?? Why aren't you rushing? Don't say that you don't want to handle this case(With a raised look)..

Shyam: Shiii! Not like that! Then why did I come back to India if so...

Arnav: Perhaps you were forced to by me! Maybe you couldn't kill my curiosity.

Shyam chuckles.

Arnav: Shall we continue??

Shyam nods.

Shyam: But Arnav just tell me about the night where you found yourself in your house. Whereas you did go out to that hotel.

Arnav: Why is this important now?? That's not the main thing here. The main reason I called you is to know why my wife died. She was not to die just because I didn't love her. She must have died for some other reason.

Shyam: But this might also be something important..

Arnav snapped him. Shyam lost to him.

Shyam : Hmm... Okay. so let's just continue where we left out.

Then suddenly Arnav remembers his face seeing on Arav's school on father's day.

Arnav: Shyam I felt like I saw you in the school where I went as chief guest on Father's day.

Shyam was baffled by now. Then his lawyer brains stroked him.

Shyam: Well how can that be ASR? I was in London at that time! Remember our first call?

Arnav(nodding): Ah yes! how can I miss the fact!

They continued their discussion just to know if there were anything to be left. Just to peep in to any clue.

The next day,

Arav and Mayuri were having a conversation. There was another person watching them in tears. Who was it? Who was spying?? The mystery still remains.

Arnav and Khushi are in their office,

Arnav: Khushi I had inquired about Arjun and he is off for a vacation. He will come only after a month. So I had to stall the findings.

Khushi was wondering why he is doing so much. She simply nodded.

Arnav: Don't worry Khushi, I will find Arav's father before our marriage. It's my promise to you.

Khushi: Thank you Arnavji. But... But... are you..

Arnav: Khushi, just talk straight. I thought you were a bold girl.

Khushi raised her eyebrow. Well now she is faking. How can she say him that she was once a chirpy and a bubbly girl and when the responsibilities came by her way, she had to become bold.

Khushi: No it's just that are you okay in keeping Arav. I mean, today Nani called me and told that you don't like children.

Arnav: Yes I don't. But that doesn't mean that Arav cannot come. He can stay with us. After all I'll be his responsibility. Unless we don't have a child together, it's fine for me.

Khushi turned red. Arnav was smirking by this time seeing his effect on her. Well what's more?? Our naughty ASR wouldn't stop.

Arnav: Khushi, let me clear one more point. I just said I won't have children, it doesn't mean that I won't have Sex with you!

With that he winked at her. She was ogled. Her eyes resembled the glass orbs. She was about to go when ARnav comes to her breathing heavily. Her breath synced with him. He came forward and she goes backward. This happened for some more time and He came closer. He was about to lean on her and Khushi pushed him. She was blushing and she runs away due to shyness. Arnav was caressing his back head and continues his work.