Episode 3

Soon she goes home and informs about it to her family members and they all panic.

Khushi: Don't tell Arav also there is a hope that I may get into AR Group.

At night as she goes to bed. She kept thinking about her job. She prayed to get the job in AR. She wished that it would be the best if she stops thinking. She didn't know what to dell. Must she feel good because AR group is considering their companies employees or bad because they bought their company. She turns around and sees the beautiful soul sleeping near her. She soothes his hair. She pecked him. Her son! Her only son! The reason for her to live. She thinks about her past and lets a tear drop. 

Khushi: I wish I could get the job! I'm in need of it badly! Wish I knew who that owner was!  I would confront him for buying my company...

Khushi bit her tongue and thought

"Who am I to blame the owner? Well he is my only hope now! Otherwise I don't know where I'll be if that person rejects me!"

But the next day she goes to Auto stand to catch an auto as her scooty was repaired.

The people comment on her.

Man1: Look at this girl she is now going to be jobless. Did you guys see what was in the paper today morning?? Her company was acquired by AR Group of companies. Now what will you do for money?

Man2: I'll pay you for a night. How much will you charge?

Khushi looks on and was about to go when another man catches her.

Man1: What will she say? She doesn't say who her husband is... Well she isn't a virgin now for sure... So you must be charging less... though you look se....

Khushi gave him a slap before he could complete his sentence.

Khushi : You are not supposed to talk like this to any woman. Even a prostitute....Okay??? And considering your judgements, I came here to get an auto and it's your job to service me not mine. Now don't show your face to me again!!

Before going she also slaps the other man and walks off bravely.

As she goes to her catching bus, she gets a message that her profile was shortlisted for AR group of companies and she has to attend the interview the next day. She lets a sigh of relief. Most of the employees have got the message.

Soon the next day,

In RM,

Nani has fainted and Arnav rushes her to the hospital.

After sometime when she gains her consciousness, Nani says that she is fine. Arnav tells her that he is not going to office. Nani persisted him to go only in vain.

Arnav (in call): Aman, please see to the interview yourself. I can't come today. I'll talk to every one of them personally after they get the job.

Arnav: Nani HP told that you did't eat your medicines today.. Why are you doing like this??

Nani: If only you get married beta...I will die in peace..

Arnav(keeping a finger on her mouth): Nani please!!! If you go, then with whom will I talk to??

Nani: That's why I'm asking you to get married chote! If you have your wife then she will help you with your problems and loneliness.

Arnav then remembers his tragic past.

Nani: Please??

Arnav goes away without saying a word. Nani closes her eyes in pain.

Aman interviews everyone and most of them gets selected and of course Khushi too.

Khushi beams and tells her family. Everyone gets happy. She will be getting more pay than the previous company and also the office is nearby her house.

Next morning she goes to her office only todiscover her life would change forever. 

What was in store?? Only time would prove the things.