Episode 13

Arav: Then tell me who is my father!!!!!

Khushi then goes out crying. Arav also thought of saying about the gift thing to her. Who might that be?

On the other end, Sheetal tries seducing Arnav only in vain.

Arnav: Stop it!!!How many times do I have to tell you Sheetal that I am not interested in you!!!

As Sheetal goes out she sees Shyam and gets tensed. She just says hello and was about to go out when,

Shyam: Your game will be over soon Sheetal. It's just that I need some proof.

Sheetal's heart skipped a beat. She turns around scared.

Shyam: You can never move a finger against the Raizadha's when I am alive!!! Your game will be over soon .... Mark my words...

Sheetal (innocently ): But what did I do????

Shyam: What didn't you...... Ok leave it!!!

Sheetal: Bye!

She rushes out tensed. Somehow or the other way she needs to find out a reason to blackmail Shyam now. 

What did she do??? Why is she getting scared???

The next day,

Arnav was having the same dream. It had already been twice, he saw those dreams. Soon he calls the doctor states it.

Doctor: I think Arnav I am afraid that these dreams are some or the other way connected to you.

Arnav was shocked.

Arnav: Doctor you mean to say I had sex with another girl?

Doctor: Needn't be the way you think Arnav! But I would suggest you to look onto the same dream carefully! Go into it from now on! It may try to say something! If you can't see anything else then tell me. But I suggest you to go in deeper. To connect it with! It may say something.

Arnav was flabbergasted. What did he mean?

Doctor: I know about you Arnav and your dream may not seem real at all. But the ones and some events seem to me like it's real. It may say something deep about your unknown self.

Arnav cuts the call. He was thinking deeply. Soon Nani pops out of nowhere and  persuaded Arnav to come and see Khushi... Arnav didn't know who it was initially. Shyam then asks him to go with her and asked him to reject on her face. Arnav asked Shyam to come as well. But Shyam refuses.

So Anjali goes with him. 

Gupta's house was no less either. Khushi was vehemently protesting about the proposal.

Garima: Beta they are coming now. ... in two hours.

Khushi: No...No...No.....! Who asked you to give that lady my photo?? You haven't even asked my permission. I can't.

Garima persisted her emotionally.

Khushi: But how is he ready to get married to me?

Garima: Look, he is a widower. That's why they have agreed. I heard that he is very rich.

Khushi then plans to reject the groom on his face.

Arnav while driving on car talks to a person...

Arnav: What???............ Two months????..... Oh dammit!!............. Ask him to come now itself!!.............Why??.....Oh god!!.......

He cuts the call.

Nani: Switch off your phone!!!

Arnav cues a mixed of What and why...

Nani(Bellowing): I said switch off your phone!!! You must not use it until we come back.

Arnav: What happened Nani??? Why are you shouting like this?

Arnav was taken aback...Anjali calmed her down. Arnav wondered it would be tough to reject the girl whom he is going to meet. Then after a few minutes they reach Gupta's house.

Arnav found this place close to his office. They enter and Garima welcomes them warmly. Arnav found this house ordinary. He already started feeling uncomfortable. They sit for a while and suddenly Arnav was about to say something..

Arnav: I don't think so that I'll marry...

Just then a cool breeze came.. He heard a payal sound.. And then saw Khushi wearing a red saree. She goes to him having her eyes on the tray.

Garima: This is my daughter Khushi...

Arnav gets up like the first time he did seeing Khushi.

Nani saw this and was surprised. Khushi gives the coffee and she too is standing there perplexed. Nani clears her throat and Arnav comes back to his state. Garima gestures the bride and the groom to talk to each other alone in the room. Arnav goes to Khushi's room. He ogles at her like anything. She was in her saree with moist hair. Beautiful would be a short word. She was breathtaking. But Khushi was sad. Arnav wasn't happy for this. Was she not interested in the thought of marrying him? What made her sad?