Episode 22

It was Arav's birthday.

Arnav reached there first. He had taken leave from the office. Khushi hugged him and they feel a new thing erupting them. Khushi looked stunning in a red saree with her free layered hair. Arnav couldn't help but felt tempted. He was craving more but Arav comes thereby with Mayuri.

Arav: Mom, this is Mayuri.

Khushi shook hands with her. Arnav gave her a nod. He gets reminded about the file which he saw in his wife's shelf. Should he discuss it with Khushi? No today she looks very happy, so he didn't want to spoil her mood. Khushi and Arav are near the cake.

Shyam and Anjali come there. Shyam sees someone and is shocked. He backs off.

Shyam: Ahem......Ahemm... RS I've got some work. Don't worry I'll be back soon.

Anjali: What??now?? ok...

She goes inside and wishes Arav heartily.She thereby gives him her present.

Arav: Thanks Aunty!

Anjali: Arre! it's not Aunty! Call me Bua!

Arnav gives Arav his present and kisses on his forehead. Gupta family is very happy . Garima and Nani had tears in their eyes.

Arav: Wow presents!! Thanks uncle.

Arnav: No call me dad! Didn't I tell you before Arav? It's high time now!

Arav: Sorry! Thanks dad!!

Just look at our businessman! He gets everything done easily. He gave Arav the option earlier whenever he feels like, he can call him dad and now he kind of forced him to call him dad. He was mollycoddling him. He didn't have the patience to wait for Arav to call him dad back. Arav hugs him back. Now Khushi too had tears in her eyes.

They all enjoy and suddenly Arav comes to Khushi crying.

Khushi: What happened bachcha?

Arav: Mom that uncle is asking me who my father is and says Arnav dad is not my father. 

his didn't go unheard by Arnav. Suddenly that man was making a scene in the hall. They all go out.

Man: Why are you all here?? What is the matter with you all? This boy don't even know who his father is and why are you all celebrating his birthday?

Arnav raged with his fists. Khushi hugged Arav protecting him. Before the man could continue.

Arnav: Arav! open your present!

Khushi(to Arnav): Arnavji!! what happened? This is a wrong timing.

Arnav: I said open the gift Arav and it is the right time Khushi!

Arav hurriedly opens the gift as he didn't want to hear Arnav's high voice again. Arav swiftly opens the gift and discovers some papers with a mini car. Khushi gets the papers and had tears in her eyes. She couldn't talk more as she was emotional. Arnav gets those papers and shows to the man

Arnav: I am Arav's father now!! It's official. Look.

He showed him and then to others. The man gulped.He held his collar and said..

Arnav: It's my son's birthday otherwise I would have made your face in such a way that even your mother wouldn't recognize that it's you.

Khushi: How dare you make my child cry on his special day?? It's not only a special day for him but also for us as well. Now get lost!!!

The man couldn't handle more stares. He rushes off. Nani was happy in tears as she couldn't handle more. She didn't believe that Arnav would change like this one day. Then after some time they cut the cake. There were two cakes one was from Arnav and other was from Khushi. Arnav and Khushi were standing side by side of Arav and they cut the cake. All their loved ones who were standing beside them had tears in their eyes. Suddenly Arav calls Mayuri as well. He gestures her to cut the other cake.

Arav: Mom its Mayuri's birthday as well.

They all wish her and let her cut the other cake. Soon they all cleared. The guests slowly started to leave. But Arnav stayed with them. He asked Nani and Anjali to go home.

Nani: I'm so happy chote. Now I needn't fast to make you get married. I think you want some personal space with Khushi bitiya..

With that she teased him. Khushi blushed.

They all go away. Arnav then got a flash of his dream. He was thinking whether or not tell it to Khushi. How were things connected as the doctor said?? He seemed to make no connection out of it! Himself and Sheetal having sex, Shyam telling to return a child back, what this meant? he feared what if the child was the one he discussed with Anjali??