Episode 4

Next morning she goes to her office only to discover her life would change forever.

She goes to her allotted cabin and suddenly her heart beat fast. She met the chocolate brown eyes and was lost.

He sees her because she was the most beautiful among all. But then goes to his room. Soon he calls every newly recruited employee in his cabin one by one. Khushi didn't know why her heart beat fast. She was wondering all over.

When her turn comes, she made sure that she remains strong and remembers about her past.

As she approaches Arnav's cabin, her heartbeat synced with him. He then had his face stiffen. He shouldn't melt at things.

Soon the cabin door opened,

Khushi: May I come in sir?

Arnav for the first time met her and suddenly got up. He himself didn't know why though. Khushi was a bit taken aback. Why would her boss get up seeing her? Luckily no other person was there in the cabin. Then she stood there waiting for his gesture.

Arnav: Sit!

Khushi sat there obediently. Her hands start shaking a bit. She herself didn't know why. Then she kept her file on the table and places it nearby him.

Arnav(Without blinking and staring at her): I didn't ask for these.

Khushi looks on and takes it back.

Arnav: Tell me about yourself.

Khushi: I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta. 26 years old. I'm passionate about working in design industry. Textile is my...

Arnav: enough!

Khushi was confused... why did he cut out in the middle?

Arnav: Are you married?

Khushi didn't know why he was asking this question.

Arnav: Answer me...

Khushi: No..

Arnav was about to ask the next question but..

Khushi(looking straight in his eyes): But I have a son.

Arnav raised his eyebrow.

Arnav: How old is he?

Khushi: 8 years old.

He was about to ask few more personal questions but then he suddenly lost it. Soon Aman knocked the door and said that some of his clients were arriving.

He left without noticing. She then goes to her cabin wondering.

Then it was Lunch time. She asked one of her colleagues, who was also from her ex-office, what Arnav had asked them .

Sana: Nothing much only about my experience and other professional stuff. HE didn't encourage any personal talks.

Khushi was appalled. Then why had he asked her all those?

Arnav was in his cabin wondering about his feelings. Why did he behave like that in front of this girl?

He fists his hand and looks hazy. Has he met her before??? It feels like he knew her already. What was happening in him?

Then he gets a flashback of his wife's face. 

In the evening, he calls her to his cabin. Khushi had her body shaking. Was it because of his effect or because he is her boss. Oh ! nothing negative! she prayed. After all she had faced so much. She faces him. Arnav was sitting in his chair facing back.He already knew Khushi was there feeling her presence. Without turning he said sit. She was appaled to know how he had known her presence. He turns. Khushi was lost in the chocolate brown eyes. ARnav breaks her trance. 

Arnav: Khushi.... Do I know you before?

Khushi: No.. No sir....

Arnav raised his eyebrows.

Arnav asked her to go and wonders his past. The mystery.....the mystery still uncovered. He just muttered a name with a sad face.

Arnav(with apprehension): Shyam! I am waiting since years!