Episode 5

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Guys the plots might be a bit mature as I had changed the category. 

Do tell me if

1. This is fine (or)

2. You don't want this to be mature (or)

3. More mature. 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The next day khushi comes to her cabin and suddenly an assistant comes to her and says,

"Mam, you will get works directly from ASR, you have to report to him. He is calling you"

Khushi goes to his room having her heartbeat. She didn't know why.

As she enters Arnav was engrossed in his laptop. He didn't damn to look at her. He knew well, he had his reasons. He was just typing some mail.

Khushi knocks the door.

Arnav(without looking at her): Come in!

Khushi goes inside and stands. She waited for him to start. But he kept engrossed in his laptop.

Khushi cleared her throat but still he didn't get any answer. She keeps standing there for 10 mins. Arnav was waiting for his heartbeat to stop. But it didn't . Khushi then started.

Khushi: Sir....

Arnav(looks up): Sir? You shouldn't call me that! Call me Arnav (in a stern voice).

Khushi was taken aback. There was a pause.

Khushi : Arnav...ji...

Arnav(With a raised eyebrow): That's better! Yes?

Khushi: Sir..I mean Arnavji.... You called me..

Arnav: Yes! Take this file and learn everything.

Khushi takes the file and was about to go when Arnav called her,

Arnav: Miss. Khushi......

Khushi turns and eyes him.

Arnav: Do I know you before??

Khushi: I don't know Arnavji...

After a pause she says,

Khushi: Even I feel the same. ...

Arnav looks on. He couldn't stop thinking of her. He felt that their conversations weren't like meeting a new person. It felt like he knew her before itself. He rewound his conversation thinking he just didn't talk to her like a new employee or not even an employee. He found her amusing. But at the same time looks hazy. He then made sure not to continue like this. What happens if someone came to know about this. For him love doesn't exist.

Days went on like this...

Arnav was being professional. Initially Khushi found this different but thought it was best for her as she too didn't want any speculations from her colleagues. But ARnav knew what Khushi was for him. He used to think of her and she looks so beautiful. He thinks to do gutter things to her. He hits his head. At some point whenever Khushi comes and talks to him he never sees her face but her body. Then turns away.

One day,

Khushi wore a saree and stood near a table fan and he saw from above his room, her hip and a slight cleavage. His heart beat fast as he couldn't control. He closed his eyes and fisted. He gazed at her neck and felt tempted. As she comes up, he couldnt help but not look at her. But had to as Khushi had to point out something in file.

Arnav looks at her beautiful dress and gazes her. Khushi comes to his side as he wasn't responding much thinking he didn't understand anything. Soon she points to her file. But Arnav was busy exploring her with his eyes. 

He felt like pinning her and kissing her all over. But wait! why is he thinking like this. She is a mother of a child. And God knows who the father of her child is. She is a woman who must be treated with respect. 

 But soon, a paper was about to fly and Khushi caught it. But her waist rubbed Asr's back palm. That's it! he closed his eyes and fumed. If anyone who had seen ASR's face would say he was hell angry. But little did anyone know that Khushi was making his stomach dance. Khushi then felt that her waist rub his hand but she was much concerned with the reaction as she thought that her work was not satisfactory. Soon her legs start shaking.

Khushi: Sir....I...mean Arnavji...

Another paper was about to fly and she caught it and again her waist rubbed his back palm. But this time she hissed. That's it! Arnav was totally turned on. He had an erection. He suddenly held her hand. Khushi was shocked. He felt like pinning her or pulling her on his lap kissing her all over. He felt like pressing her waist. What will he do?? But he couldn't help.

Arnav: Khushi can we please stop this? I mean...Later..I mean tomorrow. I am not well now.

Khushi: Oh ok si....Arnavji.

Seeing Khushi go, Arnav's heart ached. He had sent her only for her good. Otherwise, he didn't know what might have happened.. He rushed to the washroom. Why is he this weak?? I mean even he wasn't this weak when he was married. Is it lust?? What is this called?