Prolouge: The Fallen Blood

Hello meow
Warnings: maybe mild gore, blood?

...

BOOM!!!

   The sky thunders signaling a storm, crackling as lightning weaved illuminating through the dark sky.

   Four assassins desperately trying to escape after their attempt to blow the sanctuary. Two assassins were fighting their enemies to protect their children. 

   Heraille stabbed a katana into an assassin's lungs as he choked with his own blood. She pulled the katana, and slashed an assassin that was coming for Talia.

   "AGH!" Talia spun around and saw her. 

   "SYUKRAN, HERAILLE!" Talia hastily shouted. 

   "YOUR WELCOME, TALIA! AND CATCH THIS!" Heraille threw her katana towards Talia. 

   She gracefully spins jump and caught the katana. She spun and kick her enemy on the solar plexus and launched forward, slashing the enemy along the neck. Blood splattered to the side. 

   Out of nowhere, three assassins were surrounding Heraille, she smirked while activating her hand blades, her forearms in an 'X' position against her torso,"Dans edelim olur mu?"

Meanwhile, in another sector of the sanctuary...

Ashe and Damian were side standing side by side. 

   "Ready, ukhti?" 

   "YEAH!" 

   Damian launched her towards an enemy, she pivots her legs towards the enemy's head, a crack was heard. Stunned, the enemy screamed while clutching his head. 

   "Dami!" 

   "On it, ukhti!" 

   He launched slashing the enemy's stomach, "AGH! YOU!" He raged. He decided to retreat as his wound is worsen when he saw a flash of white and red. 

   "AGH!" Ashe cut both of his arms, cleaned. "AGH--agh" the assassin fell onto the floor with blood quickly pooling around him. "Oh God, this is my-first... time..." 

   Ashe gagged and teared up. "Damian, I'm a murder-re..." "No, sis, it's okay! They were going to kill us, now let's go find ma" "Alright!" Ashe responded determined with teary eyes.

   They both ran to find their mothers, until they heard. 

   "TALIA, LOOK OUT!" '

   Mother!' Both thought. The second they arrived, they were behold with a sight of an impaled Heraille with a fallen Talia clutching her side beside her. She-