Chapter 7: Nani?

Light seeped through her glass doors, the cold morning greets her form. Ashe stretched as she sat up on the bed, 'Wait a minute... how did I get here?' She looked at her sliding doors to see they're shut. Her train of thoughts was interrupted by a beeping sound, she looked at her bedside to see a circular shape item. 

   Ashe reached for it and subconsciously pressed one of the buttons... 

   "Hey Ashe!" 

   "Woah!" 

   She accidentally threw it near the end of her bed. It slightly tipped over, she threw herself forward catching it, the bed slightly bounced, 'Phew!' Ashe looked up to see it open forming an image of a man, "Richard?" she propped herself up. "Yeah!"

   "So... what's up?" she asked. "We're coming to take you to the manor!" Richard joyfully exclaimed. "Uh... whose manor?" Ashe gave him a confused look. 

   "Oh~ You'll see! Get ready, bye!" Ashe waved at him as the screen turned black. 'Oh, he gave me a communicator.' Ashe inspected it thoroughly for a few minutes before she placed it on her bedside.

   A moment later, Ashe stood up and went into the bathroom. She got ready and began to rewrapped her bandages, torso, and all. She dressed in a white hoodie and black cargo pants. 

   It fitted her well, "No belt needed, hm." She wore the owl locket around her neck and took the communicator into her knee pocket.

   "Now... to get the bags ready." Ashe cracked her fingers before she started cleaning the place up.

~Timeskip by Batman tucking in Ashe to bed~

   Ashe had cleaned the whole room, her things had been packed. She wore her backpack before placing her stuff near the door, she turned to her bed to see the owl siblings, sleeping. 

   She shook her head, 'Adorable...' she gently scooped them up, placing them in her hoodie at her nape. They slightly ruffled their feathers, Ashe felt one of them leaning onto her shoulder.

Knock! Knock!

   'Ils sont déjà là?' Ashe walked across her room and open the door to see a joyful Richard with another person, Ashe looked at the said person before Richard. 

   "Hey, Ashe! Here's Jason." He pointed his thumb towards the man. "Hey, squirt." He waved. Ashe sweatdropped, "Hm, a pleasure to meet you too."

   "So, your done packing, squirt?" He asked. "Ya." Richard took one of her bags, "Then, let's go!" he went off towards the elevator. Ashe owlishly blinked, "Is he always so joyful?" she asked Jason. 

   "He is a total man-child when he needs to be." Jason deadpanned as he heaved a bag onto his shoulder, Ashe smiled under her mask. She took her suitcase and locked the door.

~Small Timeskip by la musique d'ascenseur~

Ding!

   The door opened only for Ashe to be swept away by Miyuki, "Miyuki-san!" she held on. "Ashe-chan! You didn't tell me you were leaving today!"