Chapter 17: Let's Hangout.

Dinner was wonderful, the family had a good time even with Oliver's presence. Ashe once again was helping Alfred clearing the dining table, she stacked up the plates and placing them into the sink while Alfred washes them. 

   The boys were chatting among themselves, either about tonight's mission or their daily lives. Oliver was telling Bruce of his last mission while they both sat on armchairs in front of the fire.

   Damian was sipping his last tea when Tim suddenly called him, "Hey Damian." he whispered and went closer, "I've asked Ashe earlier, but... when is her actual birthday?" 

   Damian's eyes narrowed, he decided to not let them know. "TT" He drank the tea before he stood up, Tim whispered shouted, "Damian!" He ignored him and walked towards Alfred and Ashe.

   Richard started, "That was..." Tim continued, "Very Damian-like." he sweatdropped, Jason rose an eyebrow, "Why didn't you ask Bruce?" Tim shook his head. 

   "If Damian won't, would Bruce will?" he rubbed his chin, "Something might have happened on her birthday..." he concluded.

   Richard glanced at Jason, he smirked, "Jason, you owe me a dare." Jason stared at him, "What's that got to do with this?"

...

   Damian and Ashe were conversing, "So Dami, how are you doing?" she asked, "I should ask the same for you." he replied. 

   She thought for a while, "It has been lovely here..." she close-eye smiled. He let out a tiny smile as he ruffled her hair. 

   She was feeling a little bit curious, "Why do you guys like to ruffle my hair?" she tilted her head, "Why? Do you not like them?" he inquired back, she shook her head, "I love them... but still, why?" 

   Damian kneeled down in front of her and placed a hand over her head, he quoted, "As Tim always said, you are a smol bean." she sweatdropped, 'Bean?'

   "Hey, squirt!" Jason gestured her to him, Damian eyed him for a second before he stood, he nodded towards Ashe before leaving the dining room with Bruce and Oliver. 

   She walked towards Jason, "Hey squirt, how about we go shopping?" her eyes furrowed, "Uh... why?" she was confused, "I notice you only had one theme of clothing." he stated.

   "But I had clothes, and Alfred just bought... two more..." she lowered her gaze, "Come on, squirt. Don't be a downer! Let's spice things up in your wardrobe." she shook her head. 

   "Do I have a choice?" she inquired, "No." he grinned. 'Welp...' she deadpanned. "I'll snatch you when I'm free, squirt." he ruffled her hair as he stood up leaving the dining room.

   Ashe sighed as she slowly raked her hair, her gaze lowered 'How long will these moments last?' she shook her negative thoughts off and climbed upstairs towards her room. She entered her room and bumped into something furry, 'Wha-who is this soft fluffy boi?' the samoyed fluff ruf! at her face.

   Ashe patted his head, he nuzzled her, "Fluffy boi in the house." she scratched behind his ear before walked in followed by Yuki. 

   She opened her not-so-spicy wardrobe, Yuki stood beside her glancing at the wardrobe and her. She sighed, "I can't help but say he's right..." Yuki just wagged her tail, slightly panting.

   "Although... spice... isn't really my forte." she sweatdropped at the thought, "Say Yuki?" she faced him as he did the same, "Where are the others?" he ruf! twice and gestured her towards the door.