Chapter 8: Manor Shenanigans

Tim's shenanigans of coffee XD (not mine tho)

...

   Tim yawned before he took a sip from the newly made coffee, the scent lingered. He pondered for a while if he should get any decent sleep today. He left the kitchen to find Richard and Ashe. 

   'Oh yeah... It's today.' "Heya Rich, be easy on Ashe could ya?" Richard deadpanned him. Tim looked at Ashe, "I hope he didn't annoy you with his man-child antics." 

   Richard gained a tick mark as Tim laughed, Ashe shook her head, she lightly chuckled, "Believe me, I enjoy the treatment." "Yeah! Ya hear that Tim?!" Richard pointed a finger at him. 

   Tim shook his head, "So, where are you going?" he asked. "The library, wanna join?" Richard offered, Tim denied, "As much as I love books, I need to catch some sleep."

"Oh~ Finally, Tim's sleeping?" Richard teased. Tim sighed, "Hey Ashe?" she hummed, "I'm Timothy Jackson Drake, but you can call me Tim." Ashe nodded, "Alright... Tim." 

   "See you guys later!" Tim ruffled Ashe's hair before he left the area.

"I wonder where Bruce is?" he slightly chuckled as he entered the Batcave, and he was right. "Bruce, you're still here?" Bruce was sitting in front of his giant monitor, he massaged his temple, several files of cases popped up on the screen. 

   He hummed, "Hm." "She's arrived in the manor, how about you go meet her for a while?" Tim suggested as he took another sip of the oh so delicious aromathicc coffee.

   "What if-" "Go and have a chat with her, Bruce. For once just loosened up, be yourself, and get it over with." Tim stated. Bruce swiveled his leather chair to meet Tim's calculating gaze. 

   He sighed as he stood up and entered the manor. "Richard's exploring with her in the manor, possibly they're still in the library!" Bruce took note of it.

~Meanwhile~

   "Here's the library! A haven for book lovers!" Rich exclaimed, Jason suddenly peeked from the door... 

   "And nerds!" 

   "HEY" Richard pointed a finger at him. 

   Jason made a face before he turned tail. Richard sighed, "So, Ashe? What do you think? It's heaven isn't it?" 

~Silence~

"Ashe?" Rich was confused, he frantically searched the whole library, "Ashe, where are you, buddy?" He looked around, "Did she followed Jason?" he thought for a while before leaving the library, "JASON!" He ran. He missed the faint giggle above him.

...

   Bruce briskly walked towards the library, he bumped into Jason. "Hey, old man." "Have you seen them?" He asked confirming his thought, "Last I saw them in the library." Jason shrugged. 

   Bruce nodded before he walked away. Jason watched the man before he heard someone calling out for him, "JASON!" He grinned.

   Richard had already left the library when Bruce entered, it was quiet as usual, he glanced around. He was about to step out when he suddenly heard a flip of a page.