Chapter 2: A New Journey

3 Years later~

   Ashe packed her suit in a white leather briefcase, "Ashe! Venez-vous ou non!?" Ashe quickly patched up the rest of her things inside her black backpack. "Attends-moi, monsieur Ezair!" She slip into a black hoodie, cargo pants and slip her mask on. 

   She briefly looked at a mirror to adjust her mask, a black mask covered her lower face, pink eyes stared back. She slammed open the door as she ran downstairs. 

   She entered a bustling area, a cafe. She heard Ezair called out to her as she maneuvered the crowd and servers. 

   "Come on, lass! Gotham's ain't waiting for ya!" Ashe evade most of the people except one, she bumped into a man, "Hey!" "Je suis desole!" She quickly bowed a little and ran towards Ezair

   "Je suis ici! Je suis... here." Ashe even her breathing, "We are one hour early, monsieur Ezair. The flight is not going anywhere." Ashe deadpanned at him.

"Well, you never know shiro! The plane could take off any moment and yet, it's being held hostage by time." Ezair grinned at her. "You say the weirdest things, Ezair." 

   Ashe glanced at him. Ezair lowered his voice as he went closer to her, "Say, that was an official Templar, wasn't it?" 

   They both walked towards a group of people, camouflaging. Ashe showed him the wallet she stole to him, Ezair booped her nose, "Tu es un hibou rusé!" Ezair patted her head, he checked the cards. 

   "And so it seems..." 

   "What should we do?" 

   "You can't stay here any longer, Ashe. Although the creed understands your reason to not kill..."

   "Are... are they going to force me to do so?" 

   "No, I was afraid the Templars might sniff up of you, that's why I scheduled you a flight to Gotham. It's far away and you'll have no pressure." 

   Ashe was slightly saddened. "Hey, it's alright." He patted her head. "At least it's a place you remembered, right?" Ashe shook her head, "I can't remember them all much..." 

   Ezair kneeled to her level, "Maybe finding your brother might help jog the memory." Ezair ruffled her hair. "I hope so, Ezair."

"I've prepared everything, don't worry shikuro." Ezair gave a grin.

~~~Timeskip by Jason pranking Damian and getting chased with a katana~~~