Chapter 3: Nice Suits, Gentlemen.

A/N: pic's not mine

...

   Ashe woke up with a yawn, she stretched curling backward on her bed. She rubbed her eyes before she leaped off, 'A quick shower would be enough.' she took what she needed from her bag and went to shower. 

   A moment later, Ashe came out while wearing a black hoodie and black cargo pants. She tied her hair with a white ribbon just above her nape and searched her bags. 

   "Ah... found it~" She held up a pair of white gloves, enough to cover from the tips of her fingers to her wrist. She needed it to cover her bandaged hands.

Ting!

"Huh?" She saw a locket, her locket, Ashe faintly smiled. She placed it at her waist, making it looked like some sort of keychain. 

   "Can't forget my mask..." She adjusts her mask as she looked at a mirror. Then, Ashe walked out. She entered the elevator to the lobby and the door opens to a joyful Miyuki. It piqued her interest.

   "Konbanwa, Miyuki-san." Ashe waved as she stepped out of the elevator, she went to the front desk. "Konbanwa, Kokinmefukurou~" Miyuki grinned. 

   "Eh?" Ashe tilted her head confusedly, "Oh, Little Owl~" Ashe shrugged it off. "Miyuki-san, may I ask you something?" 

   "Anything, Ashe-chan~" Miyuki lean forward to Ashe's face, she was a little taken aback. Ashe slightly lean backward before she inquired, "Hm... what does Miyuki-san's name mean?" 

   "Oh! That's easy! My family name, Miyuki means beautiful fortune, happiness, reason for history, beautiful snow..."

   Ashe marveled, "You have a beautiful name." Miyuki giggled, "My first name, Tsuki means moon."