Ch.16 Confrontation

I stared at the school's main doors blankly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.
"Da mihi fortitudinem, nam ut fortis ego sum. Satanas, ut vos me guide." I sigh out. Within a matter of seconds I feel my mind go blank and a dark powerful energy warm me.

A small smirk spreads onto my face and with that I pushed open both doors simultaneously, walking into La Push High with a blank mind. My face rested in a blank stare as I powerfully walked through the halls the eyes of every student on me per usual. Now, where could my Sethy be?

I round the corner and entered another main hall only to spot Seth and the rest of the cult at the end of said hallway, near the cafeteria door. If I didn't put a spell on myself to do this I know I would've broken down at seeing him. I felt nothing though. I was completely blank. I felt as if everything was in slow motion. Like I was the main character in an action movie going through a slow motion scene.

I saw Brady, Collin, Libby and Cleo from the corner of my eyes as they stared me down in shock. Everyone stared me down. It was as if they all knew I was about to confront the cult. As I slowly walked toward the group I caught the eyes of Jared who's face automatically fell into one of blankness. His eyes however held great warning and caution as I approached. I watched his lips move as he spoke. Whatever he said made them all turn and look at me.

My eyes scanned each and every one of them. They all stood there. Their big and bulky forms standing in a strong stance of weariness. I could tell that they sensed my dark aura. Hell, everyone is this hallway did because they all stared in fear yet at the same time in awe. My eyes soon drifted over to my boyfriend. He stood there in complete shock. A devilish smirk came upon me as I watched him look me up and down before gulping. I had him where I wanted him.

I stopped a good six feet from the group. I didn't want to get any closer to them. "What do you want?" Paul questions strongly. If I were to be scared of any of them it would be Paul. Ever before I sold my soul, I never failed to notice how much dark energy surrounded the guy. He didn't frighten me anymore though. The cult in my eyes were just a bunch of steroid junkies who thing they run a whole town.

"I'd like to talk to my boyfriend, Lahote." I speak out calmly. A smile morphs it's way into his face before he throws his head back and laughs.
"Your boyfriend?" He laughs out before the others start to laugh to. I side eye Seth to just see him standing there with his eyes downcast.
"He's not your boyfriend anymore, Gwen. Didn't you get the hint when he didn't show to your birthday?" Jared asks sarcastically with a chuckle.
"I'm not talking to you drug addicts. I'm going to talk to Seth. So if you so kindly would leave us alone." I state calmly again. This causes them to laugh again making me more irritated.
"Says the one who hangs out with, Dylan." Embry points out.
"Why would we let a witch like you talk to Seth alone?" Paul questions making me grow cold. He knew? Do they all know?
"Ooo, jabbed a nerve I see? Yeah, we know about your little occult practices, Gwenaël. Thus why Seth has been ignoring you." Jared states making me look at Seth for an answer.

"Seth if you let me explain. I haven't seen you in so long."
"No, Gwenaël." He cuts me off causing me to grow quiet. "You sold your soul. You've changed. You're no longer you. You lied to me about your family, your past, your religion, your heritage. It's as if I don't even know you." He says.
"I- are you kidding me Seth? I just figured out about this for myself! I never got to tell you cause you up right vanished and now your back and apart of the cult!" I respond loudly. Everyone was watching. Listening.
"I'm not apart of a cult, Gwen! You on the other hand are though!" He shouts back. I stand there feeling completely lost and conflicted. This wasn't how I planned for this to go.

"We can't be together anymore, Gwenaël."
"Seth-"
"No. I'm tired of the fighting and lying. I thought I knew you and your family, but I obviously don't. I fell in love with a girl who wasn't truly who she said she was." He states making my heart slowly break.
"Seth, the girl you fell in love with is still me. I'm still her. I'm still that girl who used to swim in the creek with you. Who use to make mud pies with you. I'm still the same Gwen." I state sadly while reaching out to grab his hand. He was quick to pull away so I wouldn't touch him.

"No you're not, Gwenaël." I hated that he was using my real name. "Your soul no longer belongs to you." How did he find out? "You're embarrassing yourself. Just leave it. I no longer want you. I can't be with you." Why? Why was he doing this? "I don't love you anymore." He couldn't look at me. I stared at his tall form in anger, sadness and misery.

"Look me in the eyes and say that and then I'll leave you alone." I respond simply. He grew quiet and still refused to look at me. "Look me in the eyes and say it. Say you don't love me and never cared." I hiss out at him. I couldn't help but to let out a snicker as he still refused to look at me. "Pathetic." I spit out before slapping him across the face and walking away with a flip of my hair.

I couldn't help to noticed the electric current that bolt through my hand as our skin touched. It felt all tingly and in a good way. That was quick to leave my mind though as my emotions started to overcome me, the spell wearing off. I quickly left the school and made my way back to my house. That's not how I thought the situation would play out at all. I was suppose to be the one in power. The one who would make him crumble...not the other way. How did they know? How did they know I sold my soul. That I was a witch?

I quickly threw myself into my house once I got home. Slamming the door shut, I leaned against it trying to gather my emotions. I slowly made my way into the foyer after thinking I was okay, but then I was met with the familiar faces of Aspen and my Auntie. "Dear, why are you home?" Auntie questions out as she and Aspen make their way to me. I slowly step back so they wouldn't get to close.
"What happened?" Aspen questions out. I slowly look up at the two and that's when the water works started.

 I slowly look up at the two and that's when the water works started

"Oh, sweetie

"Oh, sweetie." Auntie says before quickly enveloping me into a hug. I sob into her chest as I hug her back. I felt Aspen place her hand on my back in a comforting manner. "It's going to be okay." She hushes and I quickly shake my head.

"No- it won't be okay. He knows. They all know."

Yay update! What do y'all think? I feel this was kind of unexpected 🤔😂 I personally had no idea how I wanted to write this chapter but I just forced myself to write and this was the result! I hope y'all like it!!

Next chapter will be posted soon and there with be a Gwen/Aric moment for all you Gwenic shippers :)