Chapter 9: True Forgiveness

9 months later.....

Sonic's Pov (first person)

I was still in the dark cell, this dark cold cell. I was charged with assault and attempted murder of Dominic the Hedgehog and I was given a life sentence in prison, unless someone bails me out......but sadly my friends were back at Greenhills as I stupidly saw that stupid poster and stupidly got angry at this stupid ugly Dominic dude and stupidly shot and stabbed him and got arrested by some stupid pigs!

"hey Mr. the hedgehog!" Said the red haired chief of the police department "your bail has been payed" "What?" I looked at him with complete confusion my eyes in my eyes "B-By who?" "Hey Sonic" A soft 15-year-old male voice cooed in "it's a nice to meet you. I'm a big fan!"

My emerald gaze glanced to where the voice came from where a small blue hedgehog Who looks just like me was standing there, but he has a few differences.

One of them is his blue arms, but he has two different coloured eyes, his right was Emerald green and his left was aqua. One thing that definitely shocked me was his scars; the two main ones were the scar of his green eye and the gunshot scar on his right ankle.

I just stared at him in complete shock as the chief of the police department unlocks my jail cell "What?" I gasped "I-It can't be! Y-You're Movie Sonic!" "Well.....n-not exactly" the hedgehog spoke softly as he began to show signs of shyness. "what's going on?" I asked in a confused tone "Who are you and where's Dominic?" When I asked a question, the hedgehog's friendly shy face turns sad as he sighs before he spoke "there was a huge sniper attack about half a year ago and........he sadly didn't make it."

I knew by the tone of his voice and the tears flowing down his cheeks that Dominic was a good friend to him as I looked at him with sorrow in my green eyes "I'm so sorry....." I croaked out an apology, knowing it was too late to apologize now since Dominic is now dead. "It's ok..." The hedgehog smiles as he wipes away his tears and tries to put on a smile "anyways, I took over the role of Movie Sonic even though I didn't really feel like I was meant for that role." "Well, looks like you were." I said with a small supportive smile.

"soooooo......yeah, the name's Zero BTW." The hedgehog said as he scratch the back of his head shyly and lets out a small nervous chuckle "but you can call me Z for short"

I still looked at Zero still with complete confusion in my eyes. "look, I was homeless And when I saw your visit in the studio voicing your criticism, I tried to capture all your essence as best I could!" Zero explained "there was a lot of changes and it would be nice if you come and see for yourself. It will mean a lot to me."

"I don't know man" I sighed "The movie's screwed up already and I don't think there's anything that could be done to ever save it. From what I saw, it seems like the people who are working on the movie didn't know A THING about me.....*sigh*.....it's hopeless....."

"Whoa! Yo! NO!" Zero spoke up as he sits next me "listen, I modelled my performance after you."

"so you're saying that it's better than before, right?" I asked

"I like to think so" Zero smiled "so what do you say, Sonic? The Hollywood Premier screening of the movie is tonight and I would really like you to come with me to see it! it would be such an honour!"

I thought about it for a minute, Zero seems nice and he said that's the movie was better than before. "well......" I began with a hesitant voice. I looked at Zero again and I could see in his eyes that he was begging me to come with him. "Well! all right! sure!" I said with a smile "i'll go see it with you! How bad can it be anyways?"

When I said that, Zero's eyes lit up as he ran around my sell at supersonic speed before he slammed into me and hugged me really tight. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!!!!" Zero screeched in happiness as he spoke as fast as lightning. I just smiled at him "no problem Z"