Epilogue

Zero's Pov. (First Pov)

It had been a 6 months since Brutus' attack and I pretty much fully recovered from it but I still had the bandage around my torso and I still walked with a bit of a limp. I am staying at James' house for the time being but I wasn't expecting the surprise they're about to give me.

I was in the living room with Sonic, Boomer and Dash, playing Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo switch until James and his wife walks in. "all right Z. Time to go back to your cave. it's a school night" James said (I didn't know if he was joking about school or not). "are you serious?"  I smeared "it's four in the afternoon!" "Yeah!" Sonic defended "do we have to go to bed this early?" "Yeah right" Boomer adds on "besides, isn't he finish school? he's a famous actor now" Dash just nodded with a curled lip "you know what you get when you get tired." James' wife said to me with a smirk "now come on, let's hit the cave". I cursed quietly "Fiiiiiiine!" I grumbled "you guys are so uncool!"

I was about to leave the house to go back to where Dominic first found me until James calls me back. "where do you think you're going?" He asked, "you said I need to go back to my cave" I replied. James then smiled and his wife and my three hedgehog friends before turning back to me "we did!"

I was very confused at first until they lead me and my friends to the attic where I went up and saw the room filled with my stuff from when I was homeless. My mouth dropped open immediately when I saw the room, MY room.

Unlike Sonic in the movie, who went completely nuts and did the floss on his bed. I felt very emotional as I felt nothing but heavy tears flow down my cheeks when I realized that I wasn't alone Nor homeless anymore.

"So........." James began as he crouched next to me "what do you think?" I was too emotional to even speak, so I just hugged him instead as I cracked out a tearful "I love it......thank you" in his ear.

After the emotional moment, (of course) I went movie sonic crazy and checked out the whole room and done a few Fortnite dances; the floss included. I then saw my friends in my new room as well as I gave them a cocked eyebrow and a smirk. " you guys knew about this, didn't you?" I asked, Boomer shrugged "I don't know" he said "but this place is pretty dang cool" "well I did!" Dash Added "I knew about it ALL ALONG!!!!!" "DASH!!!" Sonic in Boomer scolded "WHAT?!?!" Dash Scolded back. " it's OK you guys" I chuckled "The beans has been spilled and I love it"

James then walked up and sat next to me on my new race car bed. "so..........welcome home" said James. I smiled at everyone "thank you guys" I said as I looked out of the window on the roof.

Dominic, if you hear this, thank you for giving me this amazing Second chance and most importantly...........for saving my life.......my hero, my brother, my friend!