Satomobile

"I spy... something long and green."

Korra looked around the pub at Misty Palms Oasis for something long and apparently, green.

"Uhh. A cucumber?" Korra guessed.

Asami, who was taking a sip of her drink, suddenly burst out laughing. The liquid contents fly across the table straight to Korra's face.

"Geez, Asami. I know it's hot, but you didn't have to hurl water at me." She pouted while wiping her face.

Asami, who was now just settling down, responded, still smiling, "Your answer was funny. And why would there be a cucumber here?"

Korra flailed her hands in the air, "I don't know, this is kinda a restaurant. I don't like this game anymore." Still pouting while crossing her arms and resting her back on the chair. "Besides, what stuff is even long and green here anyway?"

Asami pointed at something behind Korra, "That lamp right there, long and green." Asami responded while grinning.

She turned around and indeed saw a lamp with a long and green handle. She rolled her eyes at the girl across from her, "You're impossible!" Asami just shrugged.

Korra scanned the room once more, and her eyes landed on the table on the far right where Lin, Lord Zuko, and his dad were talking. A mischievous smile formed on her lips and looked at Asami, who was now eating a soup they ordered. "My turn!" She put her hands together while rubbing her palms.

"I thought you don't like this game anymore." Asami countered, but Korra didn't hear nor care what she just said.

"I spy something long and pointy." Still looking at the table of the three adults.

Asami, while rolling her eyes, followed to where Korra was looking at. She then saw the three adults and then guessed, "Your dad's beard?"

Korra stopped rubbing her palms and locked her gaze with those green eyes. Then they burst into laughter.

"I didn't specify. Something long and pointy and white." Korra choked out while trying to hold on to the chair, barely containing the laughter.

And then again, both their eyes went to the table, and Lord Zuko met their gaze. He smiled at them, nodded, then returned to their conversation.

Asami looked at Korra, another smile forming on her lips and whispered, "Lord Zuko's beard?"

They both went into another fit of giggles for a whole minute until Lin gave them a killer look, and they had to stop.

-

Asami's eyes shot open and shifted to a sitting position in her bed. She had a dream, or memory, of her and Korra during their stay at the Misty Palms Oasis.

Funny how a happy dream can translate to melancholy in reality. Asami wiped a tear on the right side of her cheek then stood up to prepare for the day.

Eight months.

They finished Korra's statue, and today's the grand reopening of the park. They asked Asami to be there in the ceremony to be acknowledged for a job well done. But she didn't care about that; she just wanted to make sure that Korra's efforts as the Avatar are appreciated and that the city finally respected her for who she is. And she did that by building a statue for the girl. She may or may not have gotten a little overboard for the gratitude, but whatever.

Asami arrived at the park just as everyone gathered on a small stage in front of the statue. She got out of the car, and her assistant greeted her.

"Good morning, boss!" Tin said while approaching her. "Everything's all set, and we're almost starting. Would you like to go over your speech?"