Fights

Asami's head hurt. Really bad.

Blinking her befuddled feelings away, she shifted to sitting upright and found herself in the same hiding position she was in. Only now she was sitting on the ground.

Grazing the back of her head, she noted, no blood. Good. Asami scanned her surroundings once more. She finds the men still surrounding the poor woman, the sixth man who smacked her in the head now in the mix. She wondered how long she was out but seeing that they were still trying to steal the woman's belongings, she was only gone for a few minutes.

She slowly got up and pulled out her glove extensively on her side. Growing up, with the defense classes as part of her all busier schedule, she has learned how to mobilize enough chakra in her body when she's in fighting mode, so Asami doesn't squander easily. She regarded, given the situation, lost consciousness as she was caught off guard. She looked behind her this time, no more surprises. Six men. She can handle these guys. She thought of pressing the button of Tin's invention, but it will take a long time for them to arrive.

Again, fixing her hair, she got everyone's attention, "Hey!" Forming to a fighting stance, "Leave her alone." She called out.

The guy who whacked her not long ago was the first to turn towards her direction, a couple more looked at her, smug expressions, thinking why to bother with a girl like her.

She waited. The guy with the metal rod, in circular motions in his hand, attacked her. "You should've stayed down, lady!"

Asami still waited, and just as he was about to swing aiming at her head again, she moved swiftly to the right, dodging the swift and electrocuted him on his left shoulder.

One down. The two other bandits came rushing towards her simultaneously. Again, she waits, bending her knees, adjusting her center of gravity, one step and does a side flip electrocuting the man on the right side and then switches her footing as she landed, face to face with the other guy.

The guy starts to throw punches one after the other, to which Asami dodges easily. Street fighting, she observed, no proper forms, as she ducked and gutted the poor guy who recovered quickly. Good stamina, though. The bandit continued to attack Asami while she only ducks and dodges, waiting for him to tire when she was again struck at the back. Only this time, it was her lower back. She grimaced at the pain, irritated, she tilted her head to see another guy behind her.

She lifted her feet, kicking the one in front of her and then doing a one-eighty, defensive stance, as he kicked and punched her without ever connecting. She does a backflip, but the guy swiftly moved forward. He tried connecting with his left, only for Asami to grab the fist, and then all too sudden, his right hand slapped her in the face.

Flabbergasted, wide-eyed, she tilted her head and stared at the man who is more shocked by what he did.

He staggered, "Uh- I'm sorr—"

"You did not," Twisting his left arm, the man yelped in pain.

"Just," Asami punched him, "Slap me," for a final blow, she kicked with all her might and let the man stagger against the wall, "In the face." She seethed.

With heavy breaths, she looked around. Four down, slowly getting up. Two more men are now eyeing her with worried looks.

She walked confidently towards the two guys standing between her and the woman. One guy, nervous as he looks, tried to attack Asami, but she quickly dodges the rod and electrocutes him. The last bandit was smart enough to run away from her, but she hesitated as she hears another set of footsteps on the main road.

Green uniforms. She assumed they are from Kuvira's army.

Asami looked back to see the woman still on the ground, and closed the gap, motioning her to stand up. Asami sees the fence ahead of them and quickly instructed the woman to climb.