CHAPTER 26-30

Chapter 26: Life and death.

"Ho." Li Chenggu sneered: "The eldest brother is afraid of death, but the son is his own. If he can see through, he can just stay outside."

After Li Chenggu finished speaking, he entered the room without looking back.

The beams of the house were burnt and the house was already crumbling. Although he hadn't returned for three years, he found the house where his father lived with his impression.

In a mess, the fire snake licked the panel, almost roasting people alive.

Suffocating the discomfort from his body, he covered his nose and mouth and found his father. Li Tao was lying on the ground at the moment and fell into a coma. He had inhaled too much smoke and was already confused.

Li Chenggu looked around the room subconsciously. The eldest brother's son was not here, seeing that the beam was about to be burned.

As soon as he gritted his teeth, it was too late, so he put his father on his back and ran out.

At the moment the house collapsed, he finally managed to rescue Li Tao, but he himself was burned several times by the fire.

Everyone gathered around and cared about Li Tao's condition.

Li Chenggu stood aside, and when no one noticed, he planned to enter the fire again. The flames were so big that he was forced out several times.

Li Tao's eldest son Li Chengming was almost crying.

The father became like this, but his son was still in the fire.

When he was anxious, he directly dragged Li Chenggu and knelt on the ground for his second brother.

Li Chengming knelt and begged Li Chenggu, his voice trembled, and was embarrassed: "Second brother, I beg you to show mercy. You look at the face of your eldest brother, let's go in again..."

The house has fallen, and the fire has long allowed people to enter.

Li Chenggu tried several times, but he was forced to come out.

At this moment, the words of the elder brother are tantamount to letting him in and die.

"Have you ever thought about this kind of fire, people can't get in at all, even if they get in, it's impossible to get out alive..."

"what do you mean?"

Before Li Chenggu finished speaking, he was roughly interrupted by Li Chengming.

He stood up directly from the ground and didn't kneel anymore. He yelled at Lee Seung-gu fiercely, "Do you know that there is your nephew, so you just watch him die? If something happens to him Is your conscience safe?"

Over there, Huang heard the conversation between the two brothers and hurried over to scold his second son with Li Chengming.

"Your eldest brother is so old, just that one son, do you want our old Li family to be the queen? You an unfilial rebellious son, if you dare not save your nephew, I will sever the mother-child relationship with you, and you will not be People from our old Li family."

Li Chenggu closed his eyes and opened them again.

Hearing this, he only looked at Huang Clan coldly, as if he was looking at a stranger, "So, in your heart, it doesn't matter whether I am dead or alive?"

This sentence suppressed his anger.

Even if he knew the different treatment of his family, he still had a little illusion about his mother at the moment of life and death.