CHAPTER 566-600

Chapter 566

Li Xier's hands touched the kitten with one touch and another touch, soothing its emotions. In this unfamiliar environment, it is still a bit scared.

As a stranger who is not very familiar with the kitten, Qin Ya still wouldn't reach out to touch it casually.

"Xi'er, would you like something to eat?"

Qin Ya took out the food in the small drawer, and also took out all the dried fish they had prepared for the kitten.

Li Xier thinks this is a good opportunity to get closer to Qin Ya and the kitten, and ask Qin Ya to feed the kitten. As a result, Qin Ya reached out and handed the dried fish to the kitten, but the kitten looked back at Li Xier first, as if to get her affirmation.

Li Xi'er nodded, and the kitten turned around and took away the fish in Qin Ya's hand.

This kind of interaction really felt extra love in Qin Ya's eyes. If it weren't for the kitten's temperament, she knew it well, and would have never believed in the little things that were so hostile to humans before, and there will be humans who trust so one day.

Li Xier laughed, and she felt very satisfied to be trusted in this way.

Their itinerary has been arranged for two months, so they are not very rushed on the road, and even when passing through certain places, they can still stop and play for a day or two. Of course, they have traveled this way many times. There are very few places that interest them.

So soon, a few people had already arrived at Jinling. When they arrived at this place, they naturally wanted to visit Bai Zhi and Lin Yebi by the way.

The two hadn't been on the mountain recently, so Qin Ya and the others went to live in the courtyard of the two for a few days.

Jinling’s business is now being watched by a dedicated person. What Qin Ya needs to do is actually to check the accounts in the shop on time. Although the previous events have had some impact on the business of Shuntianlou, it is much better now.

After staying in Jinling for a few days, they continued to set off again.

After about ten days, a few people arrived at Jinling, Pei Guang brought the escort people to pick them up, and they went directly into the escort.

Li Chenggu didn't plan to go to the frontier for the time being to see the situation of the soldiers garrisoned, instead he planned to look at the situation in Fenglan County first.

Before they were here in Fenglan, the county magistrate here was Xu Hua’s staff, and they often bullied Li Chenggu’s previous

Now that Xu Hua is down, the magistrate of Fenglan County should also be changed, at least to let them know that his Li Chenggu people are not easy to bully.

Speaking of which, when Pei Guang and the others saw Li Chenggu this time, the emotion in their hearts was indescribable: "I never thought that the day Xu Hua would fall would come so soon."

At first, they were thinking about when it would be the day when they saw the moon and the moon, but it didn't take long for Li Chenggu to go to the capital before the news of Xu Hua came.