CHAPTER 280 - 300

CHAPTER 280

Little Master's Clothes! 

Xiao Er watched Qin Ya cut the chili into sections, and then crushed them all, very surprised.

They have hardly seen this way of eating. This kind of chili is already spicy. Wouldn't it be even more spicy if they did this?

"Madam, the spiciness of this kind of chili is really high. If you add so much, you might feel uncomfortable after eating it."

Xiao Er upholds the thought of taking care of the guest's body, and still reminds Qin Ya.

Qin Ya smiled: "No, people over there are all used to eating."

Xiao Er was even more surprised: "Does Lin'an eat so many chili peppers?"

"It may just be that our taste will be heavier, but Lin'an does eat more chili."

Xiao Er nodded, but the surprise in his eyes did not disappear.

For a person like him who has hardly encountered chili since childhood, it is really amazing to see such a scene.

Qin Ya choked the crushed chili with oil, and Xiao Er immediately covered his mouth and nose. The smell was too irritating for him, and he could even guess how spicy it smelled.

Seeing Xiao Er's resisting look, Qin Ya simply said, "Why don't you go out first? This might make your throat uncomfortable."

Xiaoer, like being amnesty, immediately turned and ran away.

Qin Ya smiled and continued to process the remaining peppers. In fact, after pouring them with oil, the spiciness of the peppers would be reduced a lot.

Wen Ji was smelling it outside, and he also made fun of Xiao Er in the shop. He really hadn't seen the world before, so he was afraid of being like this with a little pepper.

"What are you going to do?"

Wen Ji looked into the kitchen, and the action of choosing dishes in his hand did not stop.

Qin Ya pointed to the noodles next to him: "Didn't you say you want to eat the kind of noodles you eat in Pingcheng?"

Wen Ji nodded repeatedly: "You really know me too well."

Li Chenggu bought a few more meats when he went out, and he smelled the fragrance as soon as he came in.

When Qin Ya was in Pingcheng, he did a lot of experiments on peppers with oil in order to study peppers, so he was very familiar with the taste.

"Want to eat noodles?"

"Ok."

Qin Ya took the meat from him, "Will you cut this for me?"

Li Chenggu agreed and rolled up his sleeves to wash the meat first.

It was the first time Wenji saw Li Chenggu working with him. He ran to the kitchen and approached Qin Ya and asked, "What will he do?

? "

"You can cook anything."

Wenji frowned, but he couldn't tell, this stupid big guy would do this. Yes, when I first saw Lee Seung-gu, Wen Ji felt that Lee Seung-gu was extremely powerful and determined to follow him. After following them for a long time, I feel that Lee Cheng-gu is not as heroic as he was when I first saw him. In fact, he is very approachable.