CHAPTER 431-460

Chapter 431 New Restaurant

Li Xier said solemnly: "There are not only the food of Shuntian Tower in this world, but there are also many foods in other places!"

Ju Yi lowered his head: "Okay, okay, then let's go quickly."

Yihe twitched his mouth slightly behind, but he could actually guess Li Xier's mind.

Some people in the Shuntian Tower jumped to other places to work so blatantly, Li Xier definitely wanted to see what they could do.

More, it is estimated that I want to watch jokes.

However, Ju Yi was a bit dead-headed at this moment, and really thought that Li Xier wanted to taste food.

According to this point, it is really unnecessary.

When they arrived at the restaurant, there were a lot of people present, mostly to taste what the chef hired at a high price did.

Li Xi'er and the others quickly went in and found a seat. The people in the shop looked happy. It's probably been a long time since there have been so many people in the restaurant.

Ju Yi looked around carefully, as if it had just opened the door, and no one was serving food.

Yihe looked at Li Xier: "Would you like to drink some tea first?"

"Okay."

Li Xier's eyes were actually searching everywhere. There are so many people here today, and there are probably very few people in Shuntian Tower.

I don't know how much money was given to the chef here to dig people over. If it were me, he would definitely not leave the Shuntian Tower so easily. .

Although the monthly amount of money given by Shuntian Tower was only a little higher than that of other places, the treatment was much better than that of other places.

Will the owner of the rest of the restaurant allow his staff to take home the leftovers every day? It's not the kind of leftover dishes that customers eat, but the ones that haven't been on the table, and the fresh vegetables that haven't been used up that day.

For many families, they don’t have to worry about food at all, just think about the problem of what they wear at home. This has reduced a large part of the family’s difficulties.

After a while, someone came over to order Li Xi'er and the others. There must be too many people, and the shopkeeper couldn't take care of it.

Li Xier heard the name of the dish reported by Xiaoer, she had never heard of it, just ordered a few randomly based on her feelings.

When the dishes were served, Li Xier understood that this was just according to Sainty

The name of the dish in the floor has changed.

Ju Yi glanced at the dish: "We have eaten this in Shuntian Tower."

"Well, how about saying that this chef was invited from Shuntian Building. Try it."

Li Xier felt a little eager to try.

Yihe calmly picked up a few chopsticks: "Compared with the Shuntian Tower, it has less feeling."