CHAPTER 201-225

CHAPTER 201

There are some things that need to be clarified in time. The longer the accumulation of time, the harder it will be to be convinced.

    Li Chenggu recounted Wenji's experience in the Shanzhai. In fact, he was also a victim in the mountains.

    Guan Xiucai reluctantly expressed his understanding, but as to whether Wenji was bad or not, he still had doubts in his heart and wanted to observe for himself.

    Li Chenggu understands this. After all, he is a victim. In fact, he is the one who has the most say about the harm he suffered.

    As for Wenji, when he came to Ling'an Escort, his first job was to make a small ring.

    This job was originally entrusted by Li Chenggu to Chu Feng to prepare, and he had already found a craftsman to prepare a table in the inner courtyard of the Escort.

    When the writers who had just arrived and had little work to do wandered in the inner courtyard, they saw how they were setting up a table, and expressed extreme contempt in their heart.

    This kind of survival requires time and effort to rebuild each time. It is better to let him make a foldable one, which is more convenient. Although the time is longer, it is practical.

    Chu Feng told Li Chenggu about this, and Li Chenggu said that he would let him go, as long as he gave him enough tools.

    Qin Ya has been busy debugging the new dishes of Shuntian Tower recently. Although the silkworm pupa has received a lot of praise after the launch, it still does not meet the taste of some people. Qin Ya is gradually adjusting according to those people's opinions.

    Coupled with the expansion of the shop, almost the entire street is occupied by Shuntian Tower, and there are more people coming to eat. Qin Ya felt that it was imminent to find the supply again.

    Discuss the evening together, and Lee Seung Gu Qin Yati from the army of people to choose things:. "And other small chieftains elected, the army and people with pipes, I could have passed with you"

    "probably need How many days?"

    "About ten days."

    Li Chenggu made a rough calculation. It is estimated that the Wenji station will take four or five days to complete. After the arena is over, adjust it again and it will start in about five days.

    Qin Ya touched her chin and thought about it. The calculations seemed to be the same: "By the way, I want Wenji to help change our carriage."

    This is what Qin Ya was thinking about when she left Wenji. Riding a horse-drawn carriage to various places around to expand your business, if the horse-drawn carriage can be a little stronger, or have some additional functions, it is the best.

    Li Chenggu

    raised his hand and squeezed her cheek: "When I see him tomorrow, I will talk to him." "I still have some tips to mention. How about I go with you?"

    Qin Ya smiled slyly Laugh, with this smile, Li Chenggu guessed that what she was going to make was probably not a small suggestion.

    The next day, Qin Ya and Li Chenggu went to find Wenji together. Seeing the stage of the arena designed by Wenji, Qin Ya already thought it was amazing.

    According to his current design, the thing can be folded up, put it away when not in use, and just take it out and open it when used.

    There were a dozen carpenters on the scene listening to his command and doing things, and they were all amazed by Wenji's idea. They have made this thing for so many years, and every time they disassembled, assembled, disassembled, and never thought of this. An approach.