CHAPTER 61-70

Chapter 61 teaches recipes for crucian carp.

In recent days, the weather has dropped sharply because of winter.

The temperature has gradually reached the point where people have to put on a cotton jacket before daring to go out.

After finally waiting for a slightly warmer weather, Qin Ya went out to find Tan Lanfang, and asked her to visit Li San at Li San's house.

Tan Lanfang naturally did not refuse, but uncharacteristically carefully packed up.

Qin Ya saw through and didn't say anything, only a smile hidden from the corner of her mouth, guessing where the two of them had developed.

"Sister Qin, Sister Lan, why are you two back? Come in."

Li San was fishing and selling some of the leftovers before tidying up his yard. Seeing that Qin Ya and Tan Lanfang were coming, he hurriedly welcomed them into the house.

This is also the first time Qin Ya has come to Li San's house. The small courtyard is neatly cleaned, and there is a lot of fishy smell due to fishing.

There are three houses in the yard. The layout is similar to the place where Li Chenggu lived at the beginning, except that the houses are obviously bigger and more spacious.

"I also came here because the weather is good today. I told you about the way to deep-fry crucian carp before. Otherwise, it would be inconvenient for you to keep more than a hundred catties of fish."

Qin Ya specially urged him to come to tell him this method in the winter. After the winter, fishing was inconvenient, and he also cut off his source of livelihood. Secondly, in winter, the poor could not eat too much, so she used this method. After the professor gave to Li San, whether he was selling it or relieving some poor people, he could give everyone a way to spend the winter.

Tan Lanfang was here to join in the fun. Seeing Li San's dumbfoundedness, he couldn't help but smile: "Don't you hurry up and thank Sister Sufen for teaching you her unique secret recipe?"

Only then did Li San reacted and thanked Qin Ya in a hurry.

He replied: "Teach me directly like this, Sister Qin will suffer too much, or else we should follow the old rules and let Sister Qin do the sales, and I will provide the supply, how about?"

Qin Ya shook her head and explained: "I didn’t point to this to make a fortune. It’s similar to the sales of snails. Selling crucian carp won’t make much money. What I mean is to teach you how to make a fortune. Poor people, let them take money to buy crucian carp from you, so that you can earn a little bit, and winter is not a problem.”

Li San then understood what she meant.

"Sister Qin, you always think about others like this, isn't it a disadvantage?"

It was the first time that he saw a village woman with such kindness.

Poor mountains and rivers lead to troublesome people. Although Yunding Village is not a remote place, there are still most ignorant village women. Most of them are selfish. They only care about their own lives. Where can they think about other people's things.