CHAPTER 31-40

Chapter 31: The Uneasiness in the Man's Heart

Li Chenggu calmly pushed her away, "It's getting late, you should rest quickly, I'll go to the kitchen to clean up."

He avoided this delicate atmosphere.

It's not that there is no feeling, but the time between him and Qin Sufen is still long, this kind of thing is not in a hurry, there are still some things that he has not solved right now.

Thinking of this, Li Chenggu's expression trembled. In a place where Qin Ya could not see, this man had a great contrast with his usual honest and honest appearance.

After he left, Qin Ya stroked her hot cheek.

I was afraid for a while. In such a scene, she was no longer the girl of the eighteenth, and she still clearly felt the changes in men.

In fact, under the situation just now, even if Lee Seung-gu came by force, she would not resist...

After all, it took up the identity of other people's wife, and after the fire... But in the bottom of my heart, I didn't step past that hurdle.

Although she was moved by what this man did, she also felt that Lee Seung-gu was much better than her husband in the previous life, but after all, the time between the two was too short. She hoped that she could take it slowly and give herself time to adapt. The other party accepts his time...

She is not Qin Sufen, and she can't handle the world like Qin Sufen.

So far, she has actually exposed a lot of her own character. I don't know if Li Chenggu, the pillow person, has noticed it.

She wants him to accept herself, not Qin Sufen...

Although she occupies Qin Sufen's body, the person in this shell is very different from Qin Sufen. If Li Chenggu can accept herself, she doesn't mind being a real couple with him.

Early the next morning, Li Xiner got up from bed and found that Daddy had disappeared.

He sat up and woke Qin Ya.

"Mother, why is Daddy missing?"

Qin Ya rubbed her eyes. She thought about things too late last night and did not notice when Li Chenggu left.

"Daddy must have something important to do. Don't worry, Xin'er, will you get up and make breakfast for you?"

She could only coax Li Xin'er while preparing to go to the kang.

Who knows that as soon as the hand was on the edge of the kang, it was involved in other wounds on the body, and she grinned in pain for a moment: "Hiss..."

"Mother, how are you? Is the wound hurt again? Xin'er is calling you..."

Li Xin'er was afraid that his mother was injured again, so he hurried to blow her wounds, and said while blowing: "Before Xin'er was injured, my father often whistled to Xin'er, and he said that Huhu no longer hurts. , Xin'er also whistle to mother..."

The child's innocent voice echoed into the room.

For Qin Ya, who had lost her child and crossed again, nothing was more reassuring.