CHAPTER 361-380

Chapter 361 Burning the Granary

The people looked at each other one after another. In fact, they probably understood what Qin Ya meant.

The imperial court did not give support to the army in Fenglan County, which meant that their numbers could not be compared to Zhao Guo.

Naturally, the two armies of the two countries cannot compete with the State of Zhao, and sooner or later they will send Fenglan County out.

What Qin Ya meant was that he wanted them to help together, to help those in the barracks, and to provide them with strength, so that they would be motivated to fight against Zhao Guo.

Qin Ya looked at the group of people around here. Since they chose to stay here, they were just a group of loving and righteous people. Qin Ya would never make fun of their lives.

The reason why they were asked to help, on the one hand, was because Fenglan County was really short of manpower, and on the other hand, because of the combination of this uprising team, it would be more logical for people to come later.

"We all understand what Mrs. Qin means."

Someone took the lead and said that Qin Ya's words could no longer be clear to them, but they didn't know if they could bear this responsibility.

When I sent my wife and children elsewhere, I chose to stay because I felt it was safe for the time being, but Qin Ya's words made them doubt again.

If you want to participate in the war, how can there be no sacrifice?

"I know you will be worried, if you really go to the battlefield, can you come back intact."

Qin Ya was even more emotional when watching this scene, "But since you handed over your lives to me, I will definitely try my best to ensure everyone's safety."

In fact, Qin Ya and Li Chenggu never thought of letting them confront Zhao's army head-on.

They are not trained in the first place, they are just ordinary civilians.

Without the psychological quality to go to the battlefield, it is impossible to have that kind of psychological preparation, Qin Ya just wants them to help the people in the barracks from the side.

Everyone still hesitated, after all, it was a matter of gamble on their lives.

Of course, Qin Ya did not rush to rush, she gave these people enough time, if you want to go with them to help the barracks, then just come and sign up, if you don't want to go, you can stay in this county.

After a few days, people came to Qin Ya one after another

They.

It is very simple to understand this matter. If they are not fighting on the battlefield, it is their wives and children, or even the entire country, that may be in danger.

In such a comparison, some people naturally chose to stand with Qin Ya and others.

As a result, they recruited nearly a thousand people in this county.