CHAPTER 71-90

CHAPTER 71

Maybe it was because of excessive shock. Tan Lanfang was really tired. After getting on the donkey cart, he fell asleep deeply.

And watching Tan Lanfang close her eyes, Qin Ya's eyes lit up.

She took a deep breath, stood up, and looked at the girls under the car.

"My husband and I are going to the bandit's nest."

Qin Ya said, "If you want to go home, you can go back by yourself. If you want to go to the county town, just wait here. When my husband and I come back, we will send you away. Go to the county town." Of the

three, the oldest one had already cried so much that he didn't even listen to what Qin Ya said.

The one named Trini looked at Qin Ya with a dull gaze, and said for a while: "My sister and I are waiting for you to come back..." After

Qin Ya ordered these people, Li Chenggu asked Li Chenggu to torture the bandits until she asked them out. The bandits broke their hands and feet and threw them on the donkey cart.

"Lead the way well, otherwise your consequences will be worse than this."

Qin Ya threatened with cold eyes.

These people were photographed by Li Chenggu's coercion, and did not dare to say anything, the chicken nodded pecking rice.

The bandit's old nest is on a nearby mountain. There is a road where you can drive donkey carts up. There are not many people in the stockade. There are five children left, mostly five to ten years old, and one older. My son, when I ask my age, I know that I'm only thirteen this year.

"Are you all robbing houses?"

Qin Ya frowned and asked.

The woman in the stockade hurriedly came out and explained: "We were all robbed here by Boss Zhang and the others. These children were also forced to give birth. They were still young and had not been out of the stockade."

Qin Ya knew that in this cottage. There were also a total of ten bandits, including Boss Zhang, six of which were settled by Lee Chenggu just now.

All four in the stockade are in poor health, so they take care of the women and children in the stockade.

The four people on the other side were not very threatened, and they couldn't do a single trick in Lee Chenggu's hands.

The rest were women who were snatched by bandits, and half-year-old children.

Qin Ya thought that these people had nowhere to go, so she used her brain. Anyway, she had to prepare to make clothes after the Chinese New Year. The woman's hands were skillful, so let them help.

So I discussed with them: "If you are kind-hearted and don't want to be bandits' mother-in-law, follow me to learn a skill. In the future, you can support your family and take care of yourself and your children."

"We can really live by ourselves ." Go on?"

Those women couldn't believe it. After all, in this era, women are dependent on men and can only live with men.

Although they also hate the bandits, since they have given birth to the bandits, there is no way to leave here.

Now that Qin Ya gave them a way to survive, of course these people were willing.

"As long as I can support myself and my children, I can eat no matter how hard it is."

A woman was the first to express her attitude.