CHAPTER 176-200

CHAPTER 176

"I will try my luck. If I can find nature, it's better."

Qin Ya smiled indifferently, even if he couldn't find it, he would naturally be able to find someone to raise it.

She took the position given by the accountant, and took Ms. Zhao to find someone.

Sister Zhao was still a little worried on the way. There were refugees making trouble here not long ago. Sister Zhao felt that the city was not safe and the two female streams might be in danger.

Qin Ya has always been bold, and the reputation of Ling'an Escort in this city has already been played out, and Li Chenggu's reputation is already well known in the city. She is not worried about anyone daring to attack her.

She relieved Sister Zhao along the way, and the two of them had spent a little time finding the place Mr. Accountant said, which was a courtyard that seemed to be deserted.

Sister Zhao held Qin Ya: "Madam, I'll go up and see first."

She was just afraid of insecurity.

Qin Ya smiled helplessly and had to let her go and knock on the door first.

In other words, although this place looks dilapidated, the door is tightly locked.

Sister Zhao knocked for a long time and no one responded. She tried to push it a few times and couldn't push it away.

"Could it be that everyone has already left?"

Sister Zhao asked tentatively.

Qin Ya frowned and observed it carefully. It didn't look like there was no one living. There was no dust in front of the door, and the door was clean, obviously someone cleaned it.

She stepped forward and knocked on the door again: "Is anyone here? We ordered the security

guard !" Sister Zhao stood in front of Qin Ya defensively, always paying attention to her safety.

Qin Ya had no choice but to step back a few steps and stay away from the door.

After a long while, there was a sound of walking inside the door, and it took a moment for someone to hear the door open.

The man poked his head out of the door: "What do the people from the Security Escort Bureau come here for?"

"I heard that this place used to raise silkworms. We want to come over and discuss business."

Qin Ya said quietly.

When talking about silkworms, the person in the door changed his face: "Go and go! Are we not enough to deceive us?"

"What do you mean by this sir?"

"What do you mean? You people, use silkworm rearing as a guise, let We bought silkworm eggs in large quantities, but what happened? When the cocoons came out, the people disappeared!"

The man became even more angry, "Go away!"

Qin Ya frowned. Could this be the same trap as the family in Jingcheng?

"Sir, we came here this time, not wanting you to buy silkworms, but wanting to buy silkworm cocoons from you."

Qin Ya quickly explained her purpose. Since the other party thinks she is here to sell things, now it is time to eliminate the misunderstanding. The main thing.

The man stared at Qin Ya suspiciously for a moment: "Buy silkworm cocoons?"

"Yes, I don't know if you still have silkworm cocoons here. If so, we can pay to buy them right now."