CHAPTER 501-530

Chapter 501

King Cheng was also a arrogant master at the time, and he believed in his heart that he could lead Qin to a better and more prosperous place.

Only then will the decision to cooperate with Xu Hua be made, but he didn't expect Xu Hua to end up with him in the end, actually wanting to swallow Qin by himself.

How can Cheng Wang tolerate Xu Hua's decision? No matter how confused he was, he knew that he couldn't let this country fall into the hands of a foreigner.

Xu Hua stood up and cast his contemptuous eyes on Cheng Wang: "Don't think that I won't be able to find out if you don't tell me, sooner or later, I will know what I want to know."

Cheng Wang lay on his back and did not reply. How about knowing it or not? He can no longer feel sorry for his conscience.

Xu Hua turned around and left, and some of the king's men outside the door came in to see, and hurriedly went to the doctor.

It's not that they don't want to come in to help become a king, but under Xu Hua's hands, if they help, they can only suffer along with them. At that time, there will be no one who can take care of becoming a king.

Cheng Wang was helped to bed, and a slight pain came through, but everything was just for himself.

The people under Xu Hua went to investigate for two more days. It seemed that there was nothing tricky. They also saw strangers on all roads leading to the capital. They could tell that they were trained by their style of doing things.

Upon receiving this news, Xu Hua was even more certain that Lee Chenggu was really about to expose his flaws.

He was happy in his heart, but he still had to suppress his emotions.

And Li Chenggu was also watching Xu Hua's movements at any time.

From the beginning of the news until now, Xu Hua's re-testing has also been clear to him.

Including the night when Xu Hua went to Chengwang's mansion, Chengwang was injured, but he just knew these things and couldn't make any help.

He wants to keep a distance from Cheng Wang and can't make too intimate movements.

Qin Ya learned the news from Li Chenggu, and felt a little uncertain for a while.

"Those people, really won't be caught?"

Li Chenggu nodded: "They are all rebels who have participated in civil uprisings before, so there will be no mistakes."

Even if Xu Hua wants to investigate, he can't find out anything. At best, he knows that they were once insurgents. As for

There is no way to find the rest.

Moreover, the name of the rebel army allows all their unusual actions to be explained.

Qin Ya let go: "That's good, I don't worry, even if Xu Hua wants to catch you, he won't be able to catch you."

Li Chenggu rubbed her hair: "Yes."

Qin Ya lay back on his chest: "Where is Cheng Wang? How is it?"