"What are you gonna do about it, huh?" Said the boy, trying to pick a fight. Taeyong rolled his eyes at the boy's stupidity.

"Listen here, kid. I already said sorry. What do you want more? Money? Here." He said, taking out his Louis Vitton wallet and pulling out a couple of thousands of won.

Lee Taeyong, known as Lee Jinyoung's eldest son and the next CEO of the Lee Group of Companies. He's currently in school, trying to get rid of this boy who wanted to fight with him. Don't get the wrong idea, Taeyong has the muscles and the knowledge and skills of self defense. Also with a brain, he was for sure that he would just waste his time & energy for someone just picking a meaningless fight.

"You're such a coward, Lee Taeyong. No wonder Mark's their favorite." The boy smirked, thinking he got Taeyong mad. Taeyong rolled his eyes at the boy's immaturity.

"Kid, you're literally a college student while I'm taking my master's degree. Do you really wanna fight now?" he replied, leaving the boy silent yet still glaring at him.

"Are you finished? I'm gonna be late to class, you know. I really hate wasting my time on people like," he looked him from head to toe, "you." He turned his heel, the crowd making way for him, but then stopped and looked at the boy again in the eye and taking out something from his wallet, giving it to the boy.

"If you wanna pick a fight or get coffee with me, here's my business card. We can't do this inside the campus, kid. Call me whenever you're available. I'll try wasting my time on you when I'm bored. See you." He said, now going away to keep a calm expression as if nothing happened.

Taeyong texted his friends where they were, Doyoung then replying that they were inside the cafeteria. He walked in the direction where the cafeteria was located and arrived within a few seconds since he was close by.

He spotted his friends, going to their way.  He sat beside Doyoung and Johnny, patting one's back.

"Where the hell were you?" Doyoung started.

"Dealt with someone. Actually, I didn't even catch his name. Wanted to pick a fight or something." He said, picking up one if Johnny's fries to which he whined. 

"Does he think we're all still in high school?" Johnny asked and chuckled.

Taeyong and Johnny are currently taking up their masters degree in business. Of course, they got to learn about business. Being the next in lines in their fathers' footsteps, they had to.

Moon Taeil, the eldest of their group, currently just graduated and worked instantly at his parents' jewelry company, Golden Moon. Although he wasn't next in line, it was fine by him. As long as he has a secure position.

Meanwhile, Kim Doyoung took up his last year. He wasn't taking up a business ccourse like his other friends, which he was thankful for. He took up a music course. Being an upper class man, Doyoung's parents cannot afford the whole tuition fee of Yuhan university, one of the elite universities in Korea. Thankfully, he's smart. So he decided to enroll for a full scholarship program, saving lots of money while having the pressure to have good grades or else he'll lose the scholarship.

Jung Jaehyun, who was in the same year as Doyoung, was taking up computer sciences. As his family are not elites, he didn't go to the same school as them. Jaehyun went to another kind of lower-tuition-fee school, but he didn't mind. He had good grades, considering he accelerated a year, and his goal was to transfer to Yuhan by next semester.

Last but not least, Kim Jingwoo, The youngest of the group. Like Jaehyun, he was also accelerated to one year. Also not an elite, he goes to the same school as Jaehyun does, with the same course and the same goal of entering Yuhan. Taeyong and the others offered to help them in cash, telling them it was the least they could do. But both of them said no, telling their friends it was too big of a gift. They didn't want to feel like charity cases, they said, so they decided on helping each other out to enter Yuhan next semester.

"Will we go out after classes?" Johnny asked the other two.

"Where to?" Taeyong asked.

"Your house? Or the headquarters?" Johnny said. Taeyong nodded, agreeing.

"By the way, How's Mark? I miss that kid." Doyoung said, pouting and remembering Taeyong's brother.

Mark Lee is basically everyone's favorite Lee, if you know what I mean. Taeyong doesn't mind, because he loves Mark as much. But Mark isn't as what every person thinks he is. He shrugged, not knowing where his brother is.

It was Mark's 3rd year in Yuhan. he  already had close friends and their group was called Dream. With Mark not having the pressure of being next in line, he had the freedom of choosing what he wanted to study, and that was music. His friends, on the other hand, were mostly in their first years, him meeting them way back high school.

Lee Jeno, Mark & Taeyong's cousin, was taking up business administration. He was closest to Mark, for their age gap is closer than him and Taeyong's. Being a Lee, of course you're an elite. He was next in line to his father, who was the CEO of SM Entertainment, the music company of Lee Group of Companies. He also had an interest in music, so he took up classes here and there if he isn't busy.

Lee Donghyuck, the Lee that Mark, nor Taeyong, nor even Jeno were blood related to. But, he's also an elite. Like Taeil, Donghyuck's parents have been very successful in the jewelry business industry. Of course, he was next in line. He was an only child, so they had no choice.

Zhong Chenle & Park Jisung were their friends that currently just entered college. Both are elites, having parents and grandparents that run an oil company and a gaming company respectively.

"Maybe he's with Dream, I guess. Either way, you'd see him when we get to our house later. Lately he hasn't been that busy, thankfully, so he has more time for NCT." Taeyong said. Doyoung nodded, eager to see his best friend's little brother.

Taeyong checked his watch, surrounded with VVS diamonds, seeing that their break was over in 5 minutes. He then stood up and got his bag, announcing the time to his friends. His friends also stood up and went their separate ways when they got outside the cafeteria.