二十二

"They're on the rooftop in the building to your right. I repeat, they're on the rooftop in the building to your right. Be careful, they have a sniper."

Kun & Lucas walked to the said building, a gun in his hand and ready to attack whoever had the sniper. The moment they got to the rooftop, they saw the man with a sniper, Kun quickly shooting at his shoulder. The man was going to yell in pain, but Lucas was quick to cover his mouth. He searched at the man's abdomen to see a Lion tattoo.

"It's the Nakamoto's again." He announced to Kun and to his earpiece, letting everyone in WayV know.

Renxiang froze in her spot and took her headphones the moment she knew.

Yes, she and Renjun are now part of NCT's China unit: WayV. Renxiang's originally part of the medic team, but they told her it was best to make her stay at their base for a while, since she's still training self defense. Renjun is officially part of mission control.

Taeyong, of course, knows about this and was hesitant at first. First of all, Renxiang's gonna be the first girl member. And second, they don't have any combat skills, only basic self defense. But Taeyong took them in, knowing how stubborn the twins were. Thankfully, they don't work on the field.

"We're joining the mafia." When Renxiang announced their decision to their friends one day when they were hanging out at WayV's mafia base. Since the twins already knew, they started hanging out at the base once in a while. Renjun and Renxiang were amazed at hot big it was, them considering it was a mansion. Kun raised his eyebrow, shaking his head.

"Yeah, no." Renxiang was about to protest when Lucas suddenly spoke up.

"Kun, think about it. Look at what happened the last time we went to Korea. They literally were in danger. I think it's best fit them to join."

"We can always put Renxiang on medics and Renjun in mission control anyways." Hendery butts in. The others agreed, making Kun sigh, then nodding afterwards.

"I need to inform Taeyong about this." Renxiang was confused, why would they inform him? She thought.

"Xiang, he's the mafia boss of the whole NCT." The twins widened their eyes. Renxiang realized that the man he's been talking to isn't only a mafia member, but is the boss of the biggest mafia group. The hands that held her gently when she got drunk were the same hands who probably killed hundreds already. The smile he sends her were the same smile he has when they gain victory in fights. The Lee Taeyong whom she knew was such a gentleman and cares for her well-being is the same Lee Taeyong that kills, manipulates, and hurts people . Renxiang sighed, letting out a big breath she didn't know she was holding. Ten pats her shoulder, asking if she was okay to which she nodded, giving him a smile.

Kun was currently calling Johnny, since they wanted to have a meeting discussing the twins wanting to join the mafia. Johnny wasn't expecting that they wanted to join and be like their friends.

"Taeyong's available to talk to tomorrow by 2:00 in the afternoon here in Korea. I'll just tell him later you guys are gonna have a meeting. Talk to you soon, Kun."

The next day, Taeyong, together with Johnny with Doyoung, were gathered in the meeting room getting ready to have a meeting with WayV and the twins The mafia boss already knew what they were going to say, but it's up to him to allow them or not.

"Renxiang, Renjun, are you sure about this?" Taryong asked. The twins nod their heads.

"We've talked about this for about a week. We're sure about it." Renxiang said.

"Plus, you could just train us and put us on mission control and medics, like Guanheng told us." Renjun added. Taeyong sighed, thinking for a while and nodding.

"But," he continued, "if you guys get hurt after 2 months, you guys are out. We still care about your safety, Huangs."

It has been 3 months now, and they never got hurt because they stayed as mission control & medic members.

"We're about to head there again with one of Yuta's members." WayV's leader then announced. The four, Kun, Ten, Lucas, and Sicheng went to their van with Yuta's member.

"You'll never get anything out of me! Nakamoto Yuta will win this battle, WeishenV-"

"Oh, cut the crap just call us WayV for goodness sake." Sicheng said, rolling his eyes.