三十四

Taeyong, Ten, Kun, and Johnny were now at Taeyong's office having a meeting regarding what they'd do.

"It's already given that we need to rescue her. But the main problem here is what our plan is regarding WayV," Taeyong paused for awhile and continued, "of course I don't want to give away WayV. Renxiang came from that unit, after all, too."

"We also don't know their location. It's clear that they took Renxiang somewhere else, which is certainly not the location they were in last time." Kun said. The others nodded, thinking. Johnny then snapped his fingers, signaling that he thought of something. Everyone looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Is her phone with her? Maybe we can track her." He said. Kun shook his head no.

"I checked her room. Her phone was there and is shattered." The others sighed, thinking again.

"How about.." Ten suddenly spoke up, discussing their plan.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

"Ah! Have you decided to give the WayV members to me, Taeyong?" Yuta grinned. Taeyong returned the grin, shaking his head no. Yuta's head tilted slightly, confused.

It was already 10 in the morning the next day. Taeyong decided on facetiming the number that sent the video last night.

"You can have her, Nakamoto. She's only been with us for awhile, unlike WayV, who's been with us for years."

"You'll never have them, Yuta. Face it." Taeyong chuckled, keeping his cool. Yuta was outranged, but calmed himself down. He thought of something more to bribe Taeyong, and he for sure knows that this will work.

"So, you don't mind if I kill her?"

"I don't mind at all, Mr. Nakamoto. You want me to even watch you kill her?" Taeyong asked. Out of anger, Yuta picked up his gun and went to the basement where a now fully-clothed-with cheap-clothing Renxiang was. Yuta bursts inside the prison-looking basement whie Shotaro was cleaning her wounds from earlier's breakfast torture. Yuta shoved him away, gun pointing at her head. She instantly closed her eyes, fear rushing down her vains and tears instantly flowing.

Please don't, please don't, please don't, she kept repeating the same phrase inside her head like a prayer. His phone's back camera was facing the scene, giving Taeyong a perfect view of what's happening. For awhile, he got nervous that Renxiang might actually die, but he trusted his members, so he kept calm.

"I'll give you 10 more minutes to decide, Lee Taeyong. Or else, you know what'll happen." With that, Yuta ended the call once again. Taeyong put both his hands on his hair, holding them with his fists. He then heard his phone ring, seeing that Jungwoo called him.

"We're here, hyung." He said and dropped the call. With that, he gave off a sigh of relief. 10 minutes is all they need, Yuta, he thought to himself. He calmed himself down, breathing slowly.

It was Kun, Ten, and the rest of the 127 squad that went to the unfamiliar, yet familiar, base where Yuta hid Renxiang. On the other hand, the Dreamies were at the NCT base taking control of navigating the men. Renjun was also there, keeping his focus.

"There are doors on your right. Two guards, big guns." Renjun said, earning a 'roger that' from Jaehyun. Johnny and Jaehyun fought the two men, shooting them in the head with 9mm guns, killing them instantly. The gunshots were heard from the inside, making men alert and go to where the sound came from. Chenle saw this through the base's cctv, informing 127, Kun and Ten.

"There are a total of 6 men. You guys can handle this." Chenle said. As if on cue, men with big guns appeared in front of them, ready to shoot. They fought them off, gaining few wounds here and there. The 127 members knew this place well, as this was their base a few years ago before moving to the mansion, where they all fit.

"They turned this place upside down. It looks creepier that it already looked before, the heck." Jaehyun muttered, remembering to stay quiet. The Dreamies gave them instructions to where the basement was and saw that there were 3 more guards. Doyoung rolled his eyes, "too many chumps here, gosh," he muttered and attacked the guards. Of course, Yuta now heard this, making him widen his eyes and whip his head to where the gunshots are coming from. He gripped Renxiang's hair, whispering to her ear to stay where she was.

Shotaro was with her, hugging her to comfort her and assure her that everything's okay. Renxiang was crying because of what Yuta did. For the past 24 hours, all they made her eat was a piece of bread, making her starve. In the morning, they tortured her, leading to Shotaro to aid her once again. He felt sorry for her, he knew she didn't do anything wrong, that's why he's helping her.

Everything that has happened for the past 24 hours to Renxiang was traumatizing to her. She didn't know if she could even recover from this quickly.

Yuta saw the NCT members finished fighting, all his men down. He laughed, getting their attention.

"So Taeyong did fool me. Genius," he said, clapping. The NCT members glared at him.

"Where the hell is Renxiang?" Ten yelled.

"Before going to her, you have to go through- ah!" He yelled, pain shooting through his shoulder. Kun had shot him on his right shoulder, making him fall on the floor from the pain. Jaehyun and Jungwoo tied him down, making sure that he won't escape and brought him to their van, while the others went to Renxiang.

They saw that a boy was hugging her, caressing her hair. Shotaro saw them and let go. Renxiang opened her tear-filled eyes and saw that they were there to rescue her. Ten immediately went to Renxiang, hugging her and picking her up.

"Wait, Shotaro, come with us, please." Renxiang said, having now the strength to talk. The others, looked at her in disbelief.

"He's nice, I promise. He's the one who helps me here." She said to the members.

"Okay, but first, we'll bring you to Taeyong. Got it?" Kun said. Shotaro nodded, starting to have hopes that he'll get away from Yuta. They all started going to the van, Renxiang still in Ten's arms. Her head was buried on his chest, smelling his scent she missed and started to slowly fall asleep. Ten settled her at the back seat so that she could sleep properly, while Yuta was tied down on the middle seat. Even his eyes and mouth tied. Jaehyun started the car and drove off to the mansion.