二十六

A knock was heard from Taeyong's office while he was in his computer, looking at the files that the Dreamies have sent him about Yuta's mafia group. He closed those files and let that someone in. The person peaked its head on the door, Taeyong noticed who it was and chuckled.

"Cherie, you really don't have to knock. It's just me." He said. Renxiang went inside his office and went to where he was. 

"You're my boss, Mr. Lee, of course I'd knock. And I just wanna thank you for taking time on preparing my room. I really appreciate it. And the walk in closet! I never had such a thing in WayV's base." She said, smiling. 

"I'm glad you like it. Perks of being the only girl." He paused, looking at his laptop and continued, "today, you just take time to rest. You and Renjun's joined training will start tomorrow along with the new recruit, Sungchan. Your individual trainings will also be tomorrow, but don't stress too much. Taeil and Doyoung are nice." He further explained. Renxiang nodded, starting to leave and thank Taeyong again, going Renjun and the Dreamies' room.

"Give it back, oh my gosh Chenle you idiot!" She heard her brother groan in frustration. She rolled here eyes, first day, Renjun? Really? She thought. She knocked loudly at the door, hearing that they were loud. A boy with a half-moon smile appeared in front of her, waving and letting her in. Jeno, was it? Yeah, Jeno. Upon entering, she hears Mark's loud laugh and Chenle's dolphin ones. Two boys were playing games on their computer, while the other one was probably doing research on one. 

"What the heck is happening here?" She asked her brother. She saw Chenle holding onto the plushie his twin gave to him months ago. She smiled upon seeing it. 

"So you did keep it! I knew that you love me, Jun." She said, squishing his cheeks, making him swat her hands away.

"Oh, you're the one that gave it to him? Aww, that's why he won't let us borrow it." Chenle said, then laughing loudly at an embarrassed Renjun. To end her twin's misery, she told him if he wanted to go out with her to check the house out. Renjun quickly nodded, pushing her out of the room. 

"Thank goodness you arrived! Those people are complete chaos, very different from who they were from the party." Renjun said, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. His twin hit his arm, making him wince. 

"What was that for?"

"Stop being so petty and tour this big ass base with me." 

As they were walking around the house, most times, they'd bump into other members, making them wave and smile or hear the occasional "you guys doing alright?" question, making them nod.  They went to the 3rd floor where the training rooms are and saw that they were kind of bigger than the ones in Beijing. The walls were glass, but they guessed it was laminated security glass. They saw some of the members training there with one another, some having blood already dripping on at least one of their body parts, making Renxiang wince when Johnny threw a punch at Jaehyun. On another room, they saw Jungwoo and Doyoung practicing ranges. 

"I still can't believe we're part of a damn mafia gang." Renjun nodded at his twin's statement, agreeing. 

"I can't even believe our friends are at one." Renjun snorted, remembering how Lucas was scared of frogs. They then continued walking to the elevator, going to the 4th floor. 

The 4th floor was really something. It was as if that floor was made for people-especially teenagers- to relax and have fun. It wasn't always open since everyone might slack off, but it was a weekend, so they were allowed to go inside the rooms. The twins arrived at the said floor and looked at the rooms. The first room they went to was the  gaming room full of arcade games, a shelf full of board games, an ice hockey table, billard tables, and other more. It was as if they were in a real arcade place. There were even prices like stuffed toys hanging on a wall.

They stared in awe at the neon-lit room, but then proceeded to the next room: the movie room. There was a movie playing, specifically a comedy film. The Dreamies were there, making a mess with the popcorn from laughing and being silly.  Renjun rolled his eyes at them, muttering a few words. After that, they went out and toured the other rooms. 

The last floor was the rooftop with a big swimming pool that basically can fit every NCT member. There was a small bar beside it and a quiet area at the other side, perfect for a place to think. It was full of plants, an unexpected twist for a mafia base full of busy men working on their assigned areas. 

At the end of their small tour, the twins went to their separate rooms to take a nap before dinner starts. 

Another filler chapter because I've been busy with school lol I kinda h8 online classes methinks

Don't forget to stream Make A Wish yall! What's your fave NCT 2020 song so far? Mine's Misfit!!