The twins and Lucas were now inside the twin's house with the their friends: Kun, Ten, Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang, and Sicheng. They have all been friends since they were kids since their parents were all friends also, well, in the business world that is.

Kun and Ten were now working in their parents' business, Kun in their jewelry store and Ten in their clothing brand company. Hendery, Xiaojun, and Xuxi were all in their last year, also taking up business. Yang Yang, who's Renjun & Renxiang's age, is also on his 2nd year.

They were all inside Renjun's room, playing with his pet cat & talking about random things. Ten was beside Renxiang, which made her heart bounce off to different places. Renxiang's head was on his lap, him playing with her hair. Being close friends, skin-ship was also nothing to them now. Kun then spoke up while rubbing Renjun's cat's head,

"So I heard there was this dinner in Korea, I think our parents our invited to it. I heard dad talking to someone about it earlier today." Renxiang's ears perked up, hearing the word 'Korea'. How she dreaded going to Korea. She's been there several times, and every time they were there an accident would happen. The last time she was there, she broke her arm due to a car accident they experienced. 

"If ever my family will go, count me out." she said, crossing her arms. Ten stopped playing with her hair and grabbed her arm. "Aw, come one Renxiang! Korea's a wonderful place. Plus, it might be the first time we'd travel there all together!"

"It would be a fun trip, you know. We can miss out a few days of college." Xiaojun said, nudging her leg. 

"If all of you come, then yeah, sure I'd go," she said, giving in to her friends and sitting up, fixing her hair. 

That day, Taeyong's friends also hung out at him and mark's house. It was already night, so the siblings and their parents were now sitting at the dinner table, waiting for the maids to fetch supper. Finally, the food has arrived, and they all started digging in. 

"So, how's first day?" their father asked them. Taeyong shrugged, mumbling an "it was fine" and started eating. While mark basically told them what happened the whole day. 

"And I heard from someone Taeyong hyung got into a fight! Oh-" Mark said, slipping then quickly realizing what he said. Their parents looked at Taeyong disapprovingly, waiting for his explanation. He then explained calmly as if it wasn't really a big deal.

"It was nothing, really. The guy tried picking a fight with me after I spilled some coffee on him, he wanted to punch me but i just said the school wasn't an appropriate place to start a fight, so i gave him my business card with my number on it." he told them while eating calmly. Their parents sighed, relieved that their son has great composure and tolerance to people like those.

"By the way, we're having an acquaintance party for businessmen next Saturday. Companies from around Asia will come. I expect both of you at your best behavior." Their father said.

"Oh, I'm excited to meet the Qian's! I heard they have very cute and expensive dresses for this season, I can't wait to talk to the CEO and buy their clothing!" their mother said, clasping both hand and smiling widely. 

"Dear, we also have to talk to Bubble Gum Gaming and Nakamoto Robotics, our gaming and technology brands have been very low this month."their father said. Taeyong was excited. Going to elite parties has bee very much his hobby since they were young, and meeting girl- well, new people spark a flame inside him. Also, being a Fashionista he is, he gets to wear expensive tuxedos. He prefers to stand out in the crowd, so he usually wears modern hanboks that would fit the event. 

The brothers finished their meals, giving it to the maids and Taeyong started going up to his room. Mark however, was following his brother to his room. Taeyong noticed this and asked,

"What's up, Mark?" he asked.

"What're you gonna wear for the acquaintance party?" with that question, Taeyong chuckled and ruffled marks hair.

"Dude, it's literally next Saturday. It's just a Wednesday today. But, I'll wear my usual, though." he said, now sitting at his study table, finding a CD to play. Mark nodded, yet decided to stay inside his hyung's room for a while. Taeyong looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Don't you have a tiger to feed?" he asked. Mark's doe eyes widened, forgetting he had a pet tiger. Yes, a tiger. He requested to have an exotic animal as a pet last Christmas, so his parents gave him a tiger.

They then heard Mark's tiger roar, so he went to his room quickly.