二十九

The same day, Ten and Kun had left to go back to Beijing, where they really needed to be. The twins bid their goodbye after the first hour of their training, unable to hug the two from being sweaty. Ten smiled sweetly at Renxiang and kissed her sweaty forehead, making her and Renju's nose scrunch. 

"Ew, the heck, Ten-ge." Renjun said. Ten chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

As if on cue, Taeyong came down the stairs and saw what Ten did. It made him annoyed. Annoyed that he couldn't do the same, annoyed that Ten had to admit his feelings, annoyed that he couldn't take his pride off, that he can't put it down. 

"You'll understand when your twin tells you." The twins widened their eyes, but both thinking of different things. Renjun thought that Ten & Renxiang had a baby already, while Renxiang thought of why he said that. Kun then reminded the twins to stay safe and call them for updates. He also told them some more safety pre-cautions, making them roll their eyes. 

"We know, Kun. We're literally 20 already, we can handle ourselves here." And with that and a goodbye, the two left. The twins then proceeded on training, Renjunn looking at Renxiang as if to say 'you have some explaining to tell me later', with Renxiang just nodding and started focusing again on training. They were now currently getting trained by Jungwoo at the shooting range room to train them for better aim.

Renxiang was now on her fifth bullet, doing better than Renjun. The girl already hit the middle for the 3rd time, earning a compliment from Jungwoo. 

"For a medic, you're actually good." He said. 

"Pft, beginner's luck." Renjun said, rolling his eyes. 

"Says the dude who's been doing shooting ranges for years, but only hit the bull's eye once," Renxiang snickered, making Jungwoo giggle and Renjun roll his eyes. After an hour more of training, it was finally time for their break. Renxiang went to her room to wash her face while Renjun went to the kitchen to drink water. 

Jungwoo on the other hand, stayed at the shooting range room taking his break. 

They all met once again at the shooting range room 5 minutes before they started. Renjun then went to Renxiang, not forgetting about earlier. 

"So, you and Ten got a baby?" He said casually, getting hit then by his twin.

"What a dumbass for a twin," she muttered.

"Hey! I heard that." He said. They took a seat on the couch. Jungwoo was already getting prepared, so they had the space for themselves. And with that, Renxiang told her twin everything that happened from last night to the time Ten and Kun said goodbye to them.

"I didn't know my twin's pretty, wow." With that Renxiang rolled her eyes. 

"It's as if you're saying that you're ugly too, dumbass." And with that, she stood up and prepared her gear again for training, approaching Jungwoo. 

Taeyong was now at the university with Johnny and Doyoung, submitting their tasks to their professors. After they submitted their works, they went to the huge cafeteria to eat their lunch. 

"You know, for a mafia boss and mafia members, we sure keep our grades up well." Doyoung said with a proud tone. There were times that the mafia and their academics were hard to balance, but soon enough they learned how to balance and manage their time well. It took them blood, sweat, tears, and makeup to hide their wounds and bruises when they needed to go to school the next day. They were now graduating students of their master's degree in college, and in the same time, part of the biggest mafia group in South Korea. 

"And for rich mafia members we get to eat at the damn cafeteria," Johnny said, snickering. Doyoung rolled his eyes while Taeyong just stayed quiet, lost in thoughts. Doyoung noticed this but let it slide, since he was basically always like this.