十二

The sibling date of the twins went well. It was already 3 in the afternoon when they got back to the hotel, texting their friends where they were. They were now at the elevator by themselves. Renxiang was busy texting Kun. 

Renxiang
where are you guys? 

Kun
ten & i have some business to attend to with our parents. the last time i saw the others they were at lucas' room.

Renxiang
is there anything wrong? you guys have been really busy since we got here. 

Kun
i know, i promise we'll spend time together before we all leave. 

Renxiang sighed, kind of worried for her two friends whom she hasn't seen since this morning. They've been busy since morning as if they're already the CEO's of their companies. Renjun noticed this, looking her way and asking what was wrong.

"Ten and Kun have been so busy lately. I'm kinda worried and curious of what's happening. They've been out since we woke up after all." She explained. Renjun sighed.

"Stop worrying too much. They're literally older than us and they're men now, Xiang. Plus, they always do this." He said when the elevator opened, signaling that  they were on their floor. 

The twins decided to head to Lucas' room so to be with their friends. When they knocked, the one who opened the door was Sicheng in a business attire, making the twins confused. 

"Why are you dressed like that?" Renxiang asked. 

"I'm about to go to a meeting with the others. I'll see you both later." He said, hugging her side and going out. Renxiang went directly to Lucas' bed, sitting there with Lucas himself. Yang Yang and Xiaojun were busy playing animal crossing, so Renjun watched their game. 

"Hey, do you know what's up with Ten, Kun, and Sicheng? They've been so busy with their companies, even if they shouldn't be working." Renxiang said to Lucas. he shrugged, fidgeting with his fingers. 

"Their parents always call them in even if we were in China, Xiang. What do you expect?" 

"Xuxi, I feel that there's something more to that. Aren't you feeling that too?" Renxiang faced him seriously. Lucas sighed, patting her shoulder.

"Don't worry about them. Now, why don't we do some shopping tomorrow then we'll all eat out." He said, changing the topic. Renxiang noticed what he did, but shrugged it off. The truth will come out someday, she thought.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

"You better do your work properly or else I'll disband and kill Wayv." Kun bowed quickly after the man said that. He was nervous of what's going to happen if they don't do everything properly.

"Sicheng's on his way. He'll present to you our report for last week." Ten said, bowing too. He was second-in-command, Kun being the leader of WayV, the Chinese unit.

5 minutes of waiting, Sicheng arrived, holding a laptop bag on his right hand and a suitcase on his left.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Traffic in Myeongdong was bad." He said, sitting down and setting up his laptop.

"127 and the Dreamies will be here in a few minutes. You're lucky they're still on their way." Sicheng nodded, thanking God above that He saved Sicheng from getting his ass whipped.

A few minutes later, 127 and dream arrived. Jungwoo, Jaehyun,  Johnny, and Doyoung were all sweaty and had few scars on their faces while the Dreamies faces looked very stressed and worn out.

"Mission was a success. Thankfully, Yuta wasn't there." Johnny said, giving him a folder with very important files.

"Great job. Now, Sicheng would you mind reporting now?"

"Gladly." Sicheng said, now reporting the recent happenings for last week in China.

"Last week, the WayV team continued to track down the whereabouts of the Xu clan. Here are some of the information we've gathered." He read & explained everything they've gathered, the other members listening carefully.

"Who's in charge now in China headquarters now that you're all here?" Johnny, the second-in-command for the whole group, asked. 

"Guanlin. He'll be in charge until we get back." Sicheng replied. Johnny nodded. 

"Now that everything's settled, everyone may now go. Remember, we're the bosses to the world. We're NCT after all, the largest mafia in history. 127, go to Taeil for medications and check-ups on your scars. " All of them bowed.

"We'll see you soon again, Taeyong."