十六

Lucas was now walking at the hotel corridor, deciding that he'll go to the twin's room. He planned to eat with them that night and talk it out with them. He knocked on their door, waiting for a response.

"Hey, I just wanna say sorry about earlier. I know what we did and what we're doing are really bad, but can we eat dinner together? I miss my cousins." He said through the door, smiing a little. He held the doorknob, seeing that there was a door hanger. Lucas furrowed his eyebrows, they usually don't out door hangers, why now? Almost instantly, he then realized they were out by themselves. Not just 'out by themselves,' but he felt that they went out to escape from their problems for awhile. He walked fast to where Kun's room is, knocking on the door loudly. Kun opened his door, asking what's wrong. 

"The twins are out." Kun raised an eyebrow.

"So? They're already adults, Xuxi. Calm down."

"You don't understand, Kun. They went out after they knew, why do you think so?" Lucas says. Kun sighed, then typing on his phone.

"I already texted Xiaojun. He's tracking their phones already." Lucas nodded, thanking Kun. The two went to Xiaojun's room. When they arrived there, they alo saw Yang Yang and Hendery being goofy while Xiaojun was busy on his laptop, tracking Renjun & Renxiang's phones. He looks at the two who just arrived at his room and shook his head. 

"They turned on their in airplane mode to avoid being tracked. Those smarty pants." Xiaojun said, muttering the last part. The other two, Yang Yang and Hendery, stopped what they were doing and concentrated on the situation.

"Should we tell their parents?" Yang Yang asked. Kun shook his head.

"Call Ten & Sicheng. We're going out. You three," Kun said, pointing at Xiaojun, Yang Yang, and Hendery, "Stay here, okay? Try to track their whereabouts harder. Prepare the headpieces, did we bring guns?" Lucas shook his at his commander's questions. 

"Guns aren't allowed here in korea. It would be hard to bring our guns here." Kun nodded, ready to head out. Lucas soon followed, hearning a good luck from the other three. Ten and Sicheng were on their way so that they could all take off together. 

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

The room they were in had dim lights, party lights only the source of brightness. Sweaty bodies dancing on the dance floor, people making out on the corner. Renjun and Renxiang were at the bar of the club in Itaewon, drinking their life off. They had the privillages of being elites: money and fake ids that looked very real. Rexiang was't drunk, seeing Renjun drunk made her realize she should be sober. the club was filled with rich kids just living their lives away. 

"Why the hell did our friends keep a big ass secret from us, Xiang?" Renjun said, crying on to his twin's shoulder. Renxiang pats his back, comforting him.

"Why would they not tell us they were maf-" Renxiang then covered his mouth quickly, careful that no one would hear that.

"Mafia, you say?" someone said behind them. Yuta? the girl thought. He chuckled, finally realizing something.

"So you're friends with WayV. Finally, I know who they are!" He said, laughing triumphantly.

"What do you want?" Renxiang said, finally facing him with a glare. 

"WayV to work with me. And to do that, I need to get their attention, don't I?" Yuta then got a handkerchief from his pocket, putting it on  Renxiang's mouth and nose. The girl tried fighting back from his grip, but it was no use. He was too strong. She fell unconscious on Yuta's arms. Yuta ordered one of his men to do the same to Renjun, and they succeeded. No one inside he club saw this scene except the bar tender whom they paid not to tell anyone. 

"If these men asked where the two are, tell them Nakamoto came first." Yuta said, showing the bartender a picture of the WayV members, smirking. 

"I got your precious young princess and prince now, WeishenV."