十三

It was now the next day, the day Xuxi and Renxiang would go shopping. It was supposed to be only the two, but the others tagged along so everyone was now headed to the mall taking one van. Surprisingly, kung drove there. They didn't want Renxiang to be suspicious, so they decided that all of them should tag along. Renxiang was happy, she got to spend time with her friends in Seoul. 

They were now on a line friends store, taking pictures with the life sized figures on display. Renxiang decided to be a kind twin and buy Renjun a cute plushie. She was with ten right now, holding hands with the man. 

"What do you think Renjun likes more? This one, or this one?" She asked, holding up two plushies. 

"You know Renjun would like a Moomin plushie the best." The man said, chuckling. Renxiang pouted, not finding any Moomin plushie.

"But I think he'd like that one better." Ten said, pointing at the plushie Renxiang was holding in her right hand. She nodded happily, thanking Ten. 

After everyone bought want they wanted, they all went to buy lunch at a samgyeopsal restaurant. They all took their seats, of course, soju being part of their meal.

"2 bottles of soju please." Renxiang said to the waiter, making Renjun shake his head.

"She'll only have 1." He said, looking at her. Renxiang stared back, realizing what happened the other night so she just nodded.

"That'll be all?" the waiter asked, mainly asking Renxiang. The girl was clueless, so she nodded while she was on her phone. The other noticed the intent staring of the waiter, so Hendery spoke up.

"If you're finished looking at her with creepy eyes, you may leave our table and get back to your original work." He said, smiling sarcastically. The boys snickered while Renxiang stayed silent, already used to the boys being like this. 

The waiter then was shaken back to reality, nodding his head in embarrassment and walked off. 

"Cherie?" Someone said from behind them. With the nickname, Renxiang already knew who it was. 

"Taeyong, why're you here?" She asked. She saw she was with other boys whom she saw some at the party. Taeyong smiled and waved at her, making her smile back.

"Well, I don't think you guys own this place." He joked, making the girl chuckle. Her friends and brother watched what was happening while the rest of Taeyong's friends already sat down. 

"I'll see you on Thursday, Cherie. Stay safe." He said, walking off to his friends. 

"Thursday? And why do I not know about what's happening?" Renjun said, starting to interrogate her sister. Of course, their friends were curious too.

"Oh, cut me some slack, Jun. I just invited him to eat lunch with me as a thank you for him taking care of me that night." She said, crossing her arms. Lucas raised his one eyebrow. 

"That's it, Renxiang? Are you sure there's nothing more?" He asked. Renxiang shook her head no and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What more could it be?" She asked. The other friends except Renjun tensed up a bit, afraid Lucas might spill something.

"Nothing! I mean, maybe you like him for all we know." Yang Yang said in a kind of nervous state. Renxiang choked on the water, she was drinking, making ten and Xiaojun pat her back. Renjun laughed at his struggling sister. 

"He's literally older than Ten and Kun, why would she like him?" Hendery asked, the second to almost slip. With this, Renxiang grew more confused and curious.

"And how would you know he's older than Ten and Kun?" She asked. Kun mentally facepalmed and Lucas wanted to punch his face for being such an idiot. Hendery realized what he said and just sipped on his drink.

"Just, google, y'know?" He said.

"There's something you guys aren't telling me and I know it. I'll find out somehow, you guys know me." She said, now letting the topic off. 

"That's what we're afraid of." Xiaojun muttered to himself, Renjun catching his action, but never hearing what his friend said.

"What did you say?" Renjun asked. 

"Nothing." Xiaojun denied. As if on cue, the food arrived, saving all the mafia members from further questions from the twins.