十九

It was now Thursday, two more days until they all go home back to Beijing. Renxiang was supposed to meet with Taeyong by 11:30 in front of the hotel. It was now 9 in the morning and all of them decided to eat breakfast in Yukhei's room. Their parents were still on business meetings per usual, making use of the time they have in Korea to meet with their Korea-based business partners and their business branches. The nine friends were now eating. Renxiang slept alone last night since Renjun slept in Xiaojun's last night, making the poor boy sleep on the couch because they couldn't wake Renjun up.

"You're still meeting up with Taeyong later?" Kun suddenly asked Renxiang. She nodded while eating. She wanted to know more about what they do and what they're up to. The girl's phone suddenly beeped. She looked at the notification and saw that it was Taeyong himself.

Lee Taeyong
See you later, cherie. Wear something casual, we aren't going anywhere fancy, is that fine with you?

Renxiang 
Anywhere is fine. See you later, yong.

She put her phone down and continued eating with her friends, sibling, and cousin. Their bruises were still visible, so they decided to just whip out a concealer and put it on later. Luckily, they always bring some and Renxiang was here to help them. Yukhei was first to ask help from Renxiang. He basically had bruises everywhere.

"How many years have you been in the mafia?"

"I just started last year. Tao's actually part of the mafia, but in another group. Jaehyun was the one who found me, I was involved in a fight back then when I went here last year." Renxiang sighed, applying more concealer to his bruises. Lucas was lucky that he and Renxiang have slightly the same skin color, so he used hers. He suddenly winced when she applied too much pressure on the bruise. She muttered a 'sorry' and continued.

"You're part of a freaking big mafia group and you're still clumsy enough to get too many bruises. Don't you guys train or something?" She then asked all of them.

"We do. Lucas is actually the one who excels most in hand-to-hand combat in WayV." Ten said, chuckling.

"Tell us more about WayV, can you?' Renjun started.

"WayV's the Chinese unit of NCT, which is, by far the biggest mafia group. Ten & I were the first recruits, but we trained in Korea along with others Chines men like Lai Guanlin & Wen Junhui-"

"They're mafias too?!" Renxiang exclaimed. Junhui and Guanlin were boys they knew in high school. Never in a million years would the girl expect that they're in a mafia group. Kun nodded, continuing.

"Guanlin's part of the research team. When we're all away, he takes the lead for the whole team in WayV. I'm the mafia boss of WayV in general, Ten's my second-in-command." The twins were shocked at the information he gave them. Who knew the mother-figure Kun would be a mafia  boss, too?

"Lucas is in-charge of combat training, Xiaojun's the head of the research & the forensic team along with Yang Yang, Ten's in-charge of the psychology team where they study how to manipulate and get into people's minds when needed to, Sicheng's in-charge of gun range training since he's best at handling guns. Hendery's in-charge of the rescue & medic team." 

"We still don't have a head for 'medic' part, though." Hendery butts in. Renxiang furrowed her eyebrows.

"You're in-charge of the rescue team, shouldn't you be the one in-charge of that, too?" Hendery shook his head, "I don't know how to perform surgeries and such. But currently, Jun's the one who handles those since he knows little  medical stuff." He  shrugged.

"Don't the police  know these?" Renjun then asked. The WayV members chuckled.

"We  pay them not to tell anybody nor arrest us. After all, there are times  that we're big help to them, especially in their research & forensic department." Sicheng then said, eating chips. Renxiang stopped applying concealer to Lucas since it's already done, putting some to Ten's next. Kun continued telling the twins about their experiences in the mafia world and the twins just listened attentively.