C32 The Old man cherishes every word as if it were gold!

Su Anan looked at the box as it opened, and was surprised to see that she was dressed in such a beautiful dress, much prettier than what she had worn in the past.
The gowns sparkled as if they were real diamonds.

“And this.” Uncle Chen passed the necklace Gu Mocheng had bought before to Su Anan.

The moment the box was opened, Su Anan was stunned. If the gown prepared by Gu Mocheng was expensive, then this necklace was a rare treasure.

The necklace was made from a diamond connected together, and the blue diamond hanging in the middle made the shape of a tear. Su Anan had seen it in the Fashion magazine before, this diamond necklace was worth tens of millions, it was called Blue Tears.

Gu Mocheng’s wife is rich! When Su Anan saw the locket, she was stunned for a long time before this thought flashed through her mind.

Casually taking out a necklace was a rare treasure, and it was one that couldn’t be bought with money.

If she wore the’s banquet and this necklace, she would definitely blind those people who didn’t like her. Thinking about how he could make Su Zihan and Jiang Mei angry, the pain on Su Anan’s face lightened by a lot, and he revealed a smile.

She was in a good mood, even the Whitey beside her was happy. These two days, the Whitey had been circling around her, so she wasn’t in a good mood and didn’t pay attention to it.

“Whitey, why don’t I bring you along? Let’s go together!”

Su Anan lowered his head and told it, the Whitey seemed to understand her words.

After looking through the presents, Su Anan felt that she should send a message to Gu Mocheng to express her gratitude, and to flatter her potential customers.

“Hubby, thank you for your gift.”

After Su Anan sent the message, she waited for a long time. When she saw that a text message had come in, she opened it anxiously. There was only one word written on it.

“En!”

This! He was truly cherishing words like gold.

She didn’t know what to say, so she thought for a moment to express her concern.

“Hubby, take care of yourself outside.”

Look how good she is! He was the good wife of a good wife and mother.

I will continue to wait for Gu Mocheng’s reply, and it will still be one word, “Okay!”

Is it hard to type an extra word?

It was meaningless to chat with a thirty year old Old man.

Then, he received a text from Gu Mocheng, “Be good!”

These three short words contained a tone that did not allow her to resist. In Su Anan’s mind, he could remember the scene when he was typing while looking at the documents.

Be a little more obedient? Do you think she’s a Whitey?

Su Anan lowered her head to look at the Whitey dog lying beside the bed, and used her leg to kick it: “Whitey, be a little more obedient.”

The Whitey “wuu” showed its displeasure, it was a Whitey! It’s not called a Whitey, it’s called a general.

She lost the interest to chat with Gu Mocheng. She dared to guarantee that Gu Mocheng, a thirty year old Old man, wouldn’t have WeChat.

Therefore, Su Anan spoke out from the Wechat Circle.

“The generation gap! How many ditches are there! “