C36 Just wait and see a good show!

It seems that the ones who harmed her were Jiang Mei and Su Zihan.
“Scram!” Su Anan said in a stern voice.

Cousin sister An An, if you call the person over here, I’ll say that it was you, Su Anan, who shamelessly snatched me away.

As expected of someone from the Jiang Family, it was disgusting!

She watched as Young Master Jiang Er approached her slowly, then looked at Su Family’s villa. When she ran into the hall at this time, the effects of the medicine might cause her to do something shameful in front of the crowd, and when Su Zihan said that he would bring her back to her room to sleep, she would be like a lamb in a tiger’s den.

Therefore, if she wanted to escape, she had to go outside!

Since Su Zihan said so, Su Anan would escape to the hall. She would take the chance to say that Su Anan was not feeling well, and then, she would bring him to her room to let him do whatever she wanted.

Thinking about it, Su Anan in front of him was about to become her, and Young Master Jiang Er became even happier.

After tonight, Su Anan might not fall for him.

He was confident that the Old man that Su Anan followed wouldn’t be as powerful as him.

“AHH!” When the Young Master Jiang Er was approaching, something suddenly flashed into his eyes, and when the thing smashed into his face, he cried out in pain.

While Young Master Jiang Er was in pain, Su Anan used all his strength to cover his face and threw the remaining high heels at him.

She was drugged, her body was hot but she did not have the energy. The first high heels just happened to hit Young Master Jiang Er’s face, and the second one landed on his chest before falling to the ground.

The second time, she did her best to not let Young Master Jiang Er feel any pain.

However …

“Woof!” The most interesting part was that his high heels had fallen from Young Master Jiang Er’s chest all the way down to between his legs. The Whitey cleverly pounced to grab onto his high heels, and when it bit onto the place that shouldn’t be bitten, it caused Young Master Jiang Er to cover his crotch and shout loudly in pain.

Su Anan watched as the Whitey ran towards her with its high heels proudly. She remembered that before she went out, she was so bored that she used her high heels to train the agility of the Whitey.

“Whitey, not bad!” Su Anan took the high heels from the Whitey’s mouth and picked up the other one from the ground. She glanced at Young Master Jiang Er who was clutching onto his crotch as he yelled in pain and cursed, “Serves you right!”

She was not stupid enough to run to the main hall and help the Young Master Jiang Er call for help!

Su Anan quickly walked towards the back of the Su Family’s gate and escaped from the Young Master Jiang Er’s demonic palms, but the effects of the medicine were getting stronger and stronger. When she left, she couldn’t help but pull at her collar.

It was hard, very hard. The whole walk from the garden to the gate had taken her five or six minutes, and she was sweating profusely and her feet were weak.

She had to quickly walk to the Gu Family’s car, then return to the Gu Mansion to take a cold bath.

Su Zihan saw Su Anan leaving the gate, and watched Young Master Jiang Er follow him out. She held Mu Jinyu’s hand and chatted happily with the other daughters, secretly showing off her boyfriend to them.