C35 'Who drugged her? '

Mu Jinyu replied with a smile, “An An, I’ll go over first.”
Seeing Su Anan and Mu Jinyu looking at each other like that, Su Zihan was extremely angry. When she thought about how Su Anan would go to Young Master Jiang Er’s bed later tonight, she couldn’t help but feel relieved. She could only wait to see Su Anan make a fool of herself.

As they turned around, Su Anan’s cold face no longer bothered to look at Mu Jinyu once. This kind of trash like him was gifted to Su Zihan, he definitely could not return it to her.

The banquet had already started, and all the guests that should have come had already come, but Gu Mocheng still hadn’t come. Su Hua anxiously raised his wrist to look at his watch.

If he did not come tomorrow, he would become the topic of discussion in the Peace City. That he was lying, that he was boasting!

Thinking about how he was being discussed, Su Hua felt embarrassed, and his face turned ugly.

It couldn’t be that Su Anan was toying with him!

“An An, why is Mr. Gu not here yet!” Su Hua walked in front of Su Anan and asked.

When Su Hua came over to ask her, he just realized that Gu Mocheng had not come yet.

“He didn’t come?” Su Anan asked, she did not notice what happened at the banquet.

“Call Mr. Gu and ask when he can be here. All these people are waiting. “

“Oh.” Su Anan replied.

After inviting Gu Mocheng, they even invited a group of people, in a hurry to tell them that they had sold their daughter, who had just turned twenty years old, to Gu Mocheng.

Su Anan obediently walked to the side and called Gu Mocheng.

“Sorry, the phone you dialed is turned off.”

His phone was turned off?

Gu Mocheng let her go!

had said that the Su Family would come to the Su Family and there was no need for him to lie to her. It should be because something had happened on the way here.

“Dad, Mr. Gu will be here later.” Su Anan said to in a hurry Su Hua as she took her mobile.

“An An, can you hurry Mr. Gu up?” Su Hua continued.

Su Anan shook her head and rejected immediately, “Father, I don’t dare to rush you.”

She was too bold, she urged Gu Mocheng to come quickly. Gu Mocheng coming was to give face to the Su Family, it was normal for him to be late for someone big.

“True.” As Su Hua spoke, he absent-mindedly went to entertain the other guests. Previously, many of the bosses had asked him, ‘Is a big shot here?’

He was a little worried that Gu Mocheng would not come. Fortunately, he didn’t say who had come to his party.

Because the moment Su Hua said that there would be a great character from the Peace City coming to the banquet, they were all eagerly looking forward to see him.

The servant brought a plate over and asked Su Anan if she wanted some fruit juice. Su Anan did not think much of it and drank the fruit juice from the plate.

After a while, a man came over. The chance of him being hit on tonight was too high, so Su Anan didn’t look at who she was talking to.

“Cousin sister An An.” Young Master Jiang Er walked to Su Anan’s side and looked lustfully at Su Anan’s chest.